Identify I need help finding game. [solved]

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
So there was this game which i loved but i had on an old laptop (RIP to that old thing, it exploded, literally).
anyway i can only really remember the start but it's crystal clear to me.
OK, so you play as a vampire who is a innocent looking girl, you do the tutorial that takes you into a forest and you have to kill the massive slime thing. You find out after returning to the mansion you live in that, that her vampire dad, who was a really powerful lord, died by choking on his food. you are to inherit this power and all the land with it, but! the mansion you live at gets raided by these demons that have been waiting for him to die. they mock your dad about how he died. then this big lion thing that's on your side blocks them from going up the stairs to you, you then go to a bed room with an elf who is very bad at magic. this room has a teleport in it and you escape closing it behind you somehow. you don't know where it teleported you but you're in a forest. and that's about all i can remember.
that was just the start and it can go in like 20 mins. I also think the vampire you play as is a princess but I might be thinking of another game. I think at somepoint you have hide the wings on your back to get past a guard too.

Last edited: