Identify I need help please finding the name of the game

My hi fgh086

Apr 4, 2024
I'm looking for a game I've played for a while. The game system is renpy. It is about a young man with red hair who lives alone with a girl who could be his sister. He has blond hair and looks like a fox. They have some powers because they are demi-human. The story revolves around them. They go to the same school. The blonde girl is offered a job by a pretty guy from school. She goes out on a date with him, but he lies because he hates her. Knowing the red-haired young man, he goes to him and starts fighting with him. Then the girl with the blonde hair comes and gets rid of him. I apologize for using colors to explain the characters, but I don't remember their names. The game uses the same high school as the hs tutor game.
The two characters live in one house alone, and enter school again after being accepted. There is a shot at the beginning of the game when the main character is late for school, so he enters the school through the window to arrive quickly, and the professor passing in the corridor is surprised by this.
Please help me and thank you again.