[R>Translator] Unpaid I need help proofreading English texts for my game

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Project:

Our Home
Our Home is an adult visual novel set in a small town called Pinepool, the main source of income and work for the small town is tourism and two major transport companies.

Our Home tells the story of a young boy who lived his whole life in the orphanage, as far as he knows his mother died in childbirth, and his father left before he was even born.In the search for his own path he will go through some challenges until he can find the answers to all his questions.

Developer:
- oldhiccup
-
-

Looking for:
Revisor

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
Short term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
My native language is Portuguese, but the main language of the game will be English, however the language of origin of the dialogues is Portuguese, and there are some differences regarding the translation of words, even the meaning of some words. So I look for people interested in reviewing the dialogues, to see if they have errors to be corrected. I can't pay for it right now, but who knows one day, I will certainly pay it back.

Additional comments:
The game only contains the prologue and the beginning of a first chapter, there are few texts to be revised. It still doesn't have sex scenes, the game is a romance, with drama. But with promising harem ideas if that's the way the player wants to go.

Last edited:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
how short is short term? btw I love the renders on your website <3

Thanks for the feedback, I've been improving. Maybe I misunderstood the question of time. the idea is that it's a big game, but it still has little dialogue, or that said the time investment seems small. I think I have a maximum 20m playable