Identify I need help to find a game but don't remember the name

Martingore1997

Dec 8, 2020
Hi,
I need help

The game takes place on an island where there is a hotel with a point and click system. Girls live in the other rooms and you can also buy a cocktail at the buffet. There is also a nudist section on the map where a blonde woman was sunbathing. You could go through the terrace to peek into the next room.

Does anyone know the name of the game??

Last edited:

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Sounds like Pokkaloh except that it wasn't a hotel or buffet - just an island where girls would arrive and player character could craft a cocktail or other consumables to earn favors, which unlocked more scenes, like blonde girl nude on a beach or peeking through door as she was taking a shower.

Reactions: Martingore1997

Martingore1997

Dec 8, 2020
Unfortunately, neither is.

What I also remember is that there was a dressing room where the MC had to go to undress because it was the only way to go to the nudist section next to it, where a milf was also sunbathing.

There was also a pool area where you could talk to most of the girls and bring them lemonade or cocktails.

It was easy to go down to the pools or other places from the terrace of our room.

The management of the hotel consisted only of women.

If I remember correctly, the game ended with us peeking into the neighbor's room, who finally invited me into the room, and after the sex scene, the version was over.