Identify I need Help to find a game

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Hello, I'm looking for a game about a girl who has just arrived in the city and they scam her with the room that is full of dildos and she needs to start working in whatever way she can to stay, she works as a waitress, babysitter, etc., and if she doesn't pay they make you pay in another way

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Does no one really remember this game? I was looking everywhere but I can't find it, I say more things than I remember:
-You worked as a waitress, as a babysitter
-You could ask the boyfriend for money over the phone
-Masturbate thinking about things that had happened during the day
-In the first days there was a homeless man masturbating at the door of the house
-You could make the restaurant customers horny
-You could go out jogging and when you return click on the dildos to warm her up

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I think you're going to have a hard time getting an answer when you don't give what platform it was on. I.E. Renpy RPGM Unity. Also was it 2d or 3d, a vn or management simulator.
It sounds like a few 2d rpgm games I've played but it also sounds like a lot of 3D games i've played, hell it can even be a VN. Give the platform and people can narrow it down better for you.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I think I remember that it was Renpy, even though you say that it is difficult to recognize without saying that it is Renpy, I have been playing these types of games for many years and I have not seen ANY that rent a house that is full of dildos

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I think I remember that it was Renpy, even though you say that it is difficult to recognize without saying that it is Renpy, I have been playing these types of games for many years and I have not seen ANY that rent a house that is full of dildos
True, a house full of dildos is pretty unique lol