I need help with apk games sites

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Hi i am a mobile user . I used to use f95 on PC before now i use it on my mobile n there is not much apk games here mostly good ones are for Win and Mac what i wanted to know is , is there any good website for apk users where i can find adult apk games . If there is it will be really helpful if u guys tell me the site . And if there is a thread where you guys keep updating updated apk games please i would love to know that too . Couz I've seen a couple and they are all old n I've played most of em.

Thank You

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
There's loads of Android games to be found here. If the dev doesn't release an Android port, we got dedicated members like the66 porting a lot of them. You can easily find Android games by using the tag "mobile game" in latest updates or tags. A lot of the websites releasing unofficial Android ports are usually taking official ports or the66's ports anyways, so using f95zone might be the best solution for Android ports too:)

Unofficial Android-ports are usually linked in the original posts of the game threads, so they should be easy enough to find. If you find any Ren'Py games that don't got an official or unofficial port, I'd be happy to try making a port. the66 is also taking game requests in this thread, and he definitely makes better ports than me, but is getting a ton of requests, so it might take time before the game you requested is ported.

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
There's loads of Android games to be found here. If the dev doesn't release an Android port, we got dedicated members like the66 porting a lot of them. You can easily find Android games by using the tag "mobile game" in latest updates or tags. A lot of the websites releasing unofficial Android ports are usually taking official ports or the66's ports anyways, so using f95zone might be the best solution for Android ports too:)

Unofficial Android-ports are usually linked in the original posts of the game threads, so they should be easy enough to find. If you find any Ren'Py games that don't got an official or unofficial port, I'd be happy to try making a port. the66 is also taking game requests in this thread, and he definitely makes better ports than me, but is getting a ton of requests, so it might take time before the game you requested is ported.
Thx (man/girl/etc(Whatever makes u sleep at night)) u helped me alooot i used to just search mobile game never wrote in the tag section helped alo man tyyyyyyy!!!! ❤(No homo unless ure a girl :3)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
You're welcome, bud. Glad I could help! This is probably the safest place you'll find adult games anyways. There's a lot of places to find these games, but not all of them are doing it with good intensions. We don't spread viruses, and we're not trying to get rich from you downloading and playing adult games either ^^

Reactions: Abdu Ijaz