Seeking I need help! with ntr games please!

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
hello there good people i will trying to be brief, there is any chance to find some ntr games where the good guy wins or the bitches get what they deserve xD i love ntr but i stared to get tired to the same cliche arc story the girl being corrupted by the lord, asshole bully, etc while the childhood male friend get cucked, that was fun at the beginning but now i wanted to try the otherwise a game when the good guy didnt allow getting cucked or the betrayal bitch/bitches end with nothing xD while the good guy find another love or something like that, such thing exist? i will appreciate any help
preference: fulled or partial english translated

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry can't help you I don't really play ntr games.
That said this is the wrong section for your post, You will likely get better response in the correct forum
Here --> Recommendations & Identification
Hope you get some good suggestions and find what you're looking for.
Have Fun!

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
There are NTR games where you can play a not complete loser but most of them are so heavily biased on you being a stupid weak beta cuck that I really don't care for them.
Where you have to move mountains to get a hand job while some ugly fat slob winks and can get anal immediately.
But if you are masochistic but want to eventually come out on sorta top then maybe games like the tyrant and culture shock are for you.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thug Hero Party (aka Dark Hero Party) has a secret(?) ending. It's one of the best NTR games already, but that ending where the MC takes revenge on everyone is both epic and melancholic. There is a reason this game stands at the top of translated NTR games.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
i don't know a lot about NTR but, It wouldn't be NTR if MC wins, isn't it? Maybe there is any with an ending like this but i think it isn't the main game