Seeking I need help, with realism of the games.

babalau

Jun 4, 2022
Hello all,

First of all srry for my eng.

Second - Why is so hard to find a game without enormous ridiculous ugly tits, Horse Dick on MC, and disproportionate asses. Don`t get me wrong i am into big asses but on this games are really ridiculous. I`m also into old milfs, but man...again `old` milfs in these games looking like 20 year old women. I really enjoyed `Mirror mine` what a good story, normal tits. strong story development, real milf.
So my question is, i really need help , can you recommend some games with incest or milfs, but old looking, great story development, not ridiculos tits, like `mirror mine` so is even a chance and hope to find a game like that. Thank you very much guys!

Reactions: JustForFun966

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
If you find one let me know pal, this front is looking very poor, you and i must be one of the last people who gives a fuck about 'mirror mine' haha, i too am tired of these 20ish at best 30ish milfs.
One gorgeous looking lady is Ava from Making Memories (mc-sis / mc-daughter), not so old but pretty mature.
If i remember or find more i will share here too.

babalau

Jun 4, 2022
If you find one let me know pal, this front is looking very poor, you and i must be one of the last people who gives a fuck about 'mirror mine' haha, i too am tired of these 20ish at best 30ish milfs.
One gorgeous looking lady is Ava from Making Memories (mc-sis / mc-daughter), not so old but pretty mature.
If i remember or find more i will share here too.
Yeah , You're right, unfotunatley i can`t find similar games, searched all over the internet allready , seems that indeed nobody gives a damn about a good story construction and truthful characters and that`s to bad, all i cant find is mature ladies with 18 years old bodies and monstruos udders. I found a game these days with amazing textures and a real looking mature woman,
GatesHotel, but again this game have a pretty shallow story and just a few nudity scene with the `mom` but is very hot