Every game i download and install eject me out of it
Every game so far
I play on android 11
I don't have computer
And i don't know anything about coding so please help a brother out

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
If Candy Crush, Freefire, Roblox and others are ejecting you out, there's nothing we can do. Leave a 1 star rating on the app store saying you keep getting kicked out of your seat.

If you want actual help, you have to actually describe:
  • what games you've tried
  • where you got them from
  • what, exactly, happens once you try to run. Eject is something that happens to physical media.

Reactions: Pamphlet and Vsgz

Lugia275

Aug 29, 2019
Games from this site
renpy games
When i open the game it takes a moment than eject me out happens every time
A game or 2 sometimes works but for majority it doesn't

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I just press android button and start downloading
I'm sorry, I don't have anything else for you... What you said really made me thought that it could be an easy problem like not picking the right builds. There might be something wrong with your phone if most builds don't work for you.

I'm going to ask my android porter if he has a clue about this.

Reactions: Lugia275

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
A quick search showed that this problem of renpy games simply failing to start on android isn't uncommon and I couldn't find any actual fix other than "build using an older version of RAPT".
Have you tried using JoiPlay + its Ren'Py plugin?

Reactions: Lugia275

Lugia275

Aug 29, 2019
I'm sorry, I don't have anything else for you... What you said really made me thought that it could be an easy problem like not picking the right builds. There might be something wrong with your phone if most builds don't work for you.

I'm going to ask my android porter if he has a clue about this.
Thank you

Lugia275

Aug 29, 2019
A quick search showed that this problem of renpy games simply failing to start on android isn't uncommon and I couldn't find any actual fix other than "build using an older version of RAPT".
Have you tried using JoiPlay + its Ren'Py plugin?
Same problem there

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
You're probably better off asking on or their . Be sure to say which android version you're using, as well as any games you've tried. You might want to try some non-adult renpy games before posting in either place.

The reply may take some time, but those places are more likely to point in the right directions.