Seeking I need some game recommendations

AFuckenDoor

Jun 1, 2019
I'm interested in games that have a few things but I'm not sure how to find posts about them since I can't find them specifically.

Looking for 2DCG games that have:

Stats (Something like lewdness or sensitivity, example would be like Ayura Crisis or Wings of Roldea. TL;DR basically optional corruption)
Lust Crest/Brand (preferrably games like Branded Azel where the crest is part of gameplay but anything that includes scenes with it works too)
Corruption/Falling (basically things like innocent girls slowly becoming lewder over time through things like brainwashing or repeated sexual acts)

There's not much in terms of what I dislike except for extreme NTR and gore. I also personally don't like 3D games unless they're aesthetically nice, much prefer 2D art.

Any suggestions is appreciated

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my game . It focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated and voice acted sex scenes with 2D hand drawn art. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls. Whole game runs about 1 hour.