I need some help with my game

I am with a game with 40% finished, but the problem is my net upload and lousy Pc.

• Should I continue the game?

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I give the game to someone to give continuity?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Moved thread, edited OP. You should finish it. Could we get more info like what is going to be in the game, any lewds, etc.

Reactions: bas

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What is exactly the problem ?
If the net one is because of the size of your game, look at . It will give you a lot of tips to reduce the size of the CG while still keeping them at high quality.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
What is exactly the problem ?
If the net one is because of the size of your game, look at . It will give you a lot of tips to reduce the size of the CG while still keeping them at high quality.
Thank you very much for answering me, I'm very difficult with the dialogs of the sex scenes, my PC is very slow when I use 5 character or more in the same scene it is about 8 fps.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
In the end, only you can make the decision whether or not the game is worth it for you. Do you enjoy making the game? Do you feel that your work is satisfying, even if it is straining? Only you can answer this. If you feel that the work is worth it, then keep going. If you feel like it is too much work for too little payoff, then stop, or take a break.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Merged threads so the first post has the info about the game.