Seeking I need some recommendations...

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
So there is a game called girlfriend simulator that got published some days ago here, and well I loved it and find it bad at the same time: The game was too short, the guys did the really quickly with no content, wich is sad... But at the same time it made me want to try other game like that, where you manage a girl, or multiple, and she will let you do thing to her the more she like you, or something like that... I don't ask for a story game, and really just want a game focusing on that, and so with content (I don't mind 3D in this case even if i'm not a fan, 2D and 3D are welcomed.)... What I liked more was the fact that you really need to manage her, so feed her, and all (for exemple, in the game I was talking about, she would come to you asking for thing, like she had a bit of freewill.) So if you guys have any recommandation, i'll take it. I don't mind male prota, female prota and ofc futa too, i just don't want a game where you don't manage a girl/futa/trap but a man or something like that. I don't mind getting redirected on other site too, but keep in mind I have no money and so will not pay a game, so please give me a game that was cracked, thanks in advance. :)

Here is girlfriend simulator thread in case: https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-friend-simulator-final-xm-studio.95063/