Identify I need to find a game that don't remember the damn name...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Firstly, I would like to thank those who helped me in my last research about the game that I couldn't remember the name of, and now I have one that I don't remember the name of, but it's pretty simple as I remember it. The game in question is made in RPG Maker (if I remember correctly using RPG Maker XP or VX/VX Ace), and it has a very simple story: One day a priest ends up disappearing out of nowhere, apparently due to lack of money, you as a nun of your church, have the mission to look for the priest, in addition to seeing that the church is not closed, even if you have to do "immoral acts" to your chastity in the meantime, while scouring dungeons and labyrinths, talk to the townspeople and try to increase the faith of local church members. I remember that in the game there was a guild of adventurers, a very gross and fat guy who wanted to fuck the nun, doing a blackmail on her so he doesn't close the church. I also remember changing some of the character's clothes and her name was pretty basic too, something like "Maria", "Rosa", "Ana" or something like that... I don't remember the name, but it's almost certain that the title of the game also has the name of the protagonist (which yes, is the nun in question). It is worth remembering, that in this game, guild members only leave your party as soon as you leave the guild or dungeon. I'm not sure, but I don't think it's possible to take "Game Over" with normal monsters inside the dungeons. As far as I can remember, the nun in question was blonde, and she wore a basic nun outfit, only it was a little bluish and had a cross too.