i ones again asking for your service

Aug 15, 2019
heey guys been awhile.. im having problem after problem but ohwell had some nice guys helping me last time so im here one's again asking for help
when i pres irayi get this strange thing over my character for 0 reason whats so ever so i cannot render my character's because of it does anyone have a solution?
i played around lighting and even removed sky dome but nothing works

pic 1 without skydome
pic 2. with skydome

please dont burn me down im still new to this
maby its something small and simple but im stuck on it for the last 2 days and had enough
i hope someone can help me

1605964168994.png

1605964338467.png

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
First of all I don't know which skydome you're talking about, if you're talking about a Skydome thing which is visible in the scene tab - delete it - it's a 3delight thing and Iray Hdri light or Iray Sunlight won't pass through.

Second - take a look at the Render tab, there's a tree item called Environment - make sure that Dome and Scene, Scene or Sun/Sky is chosen to have some Iray light in your scene/ Iray preview viewport.

Third - since you're rendering through a thing called Fog Cam - I guess the grey plane is attached to this camera to create some fake fog, maybe it's missing it's material preset and is non-transparent atm. - but you'll see when your preview is proper lit. :)