i played a game a long while back and cant remember its name.

oneofthemanyfew

Sep 10, 2021
I am sure its an old flash game, but not 100% certain and i also think its almost like an old zelda game. the concept of the game is to fight monster girls and make them climax before you do. You get a bunch of stuff at your disposal like dildos and cock rings and such. as for the battle you have to strip off their parts of clothing to get access to when ever is under them all enemies have specific weakness like a big boobed monster having week boobs. i am sure played a translated version of it as well. i remember downloading it once and it came with the game and it also came with a different file that played the animations. if need be i can go into detail on the areas but i only remember scattered areas.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I know apple_rooftop games have similar mechanics, but there are other monster girls games I played with this mechanic as well just don't remember their names right now.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I am sure its an old flash game, but not 100% certain and i also think its almost like an old zelda game. the concept of the game is to fight monster girls and make them climax before you do. You get a bunch of stuff at your disposal like dildos and cock rings and such. as for the battle you have to strip off their parts of clothing to get access to when ever is under them all enemies have specific weakness like a big boobed monster having week boobs. i am sure played a translated version of it as well. i remember downloading it once and it came with the game and it also came with a different file that played the animations. if need be i can go into detail on the areas but i only remember scattered areas.
You may be thinking of Erotical Night?