Identify i played this like a year ago and i can't remember the name

fvckcleber

Jul 3, 2021
hello, i played this game like a year ago and need help remembering the name
i don't remember every detail from the story but i remember mostly of the scenes

it's a male protagonist and he has a sister that brings a friend in their house (and i think their parents are travelling, idk that) - who is also a friend of his - to enjoy their pool
the protagonist has a friend that he calls often to tell the things that's happening in the house
i do remember a 3rd girl (like a cousin) - but i'm unsure about that

the scenes that i remember are (i don't remember the chronological order either):

100% sure:
he need to buy beer in a store and borrow his parents car to do so, in the way, he founds the friend (who was invited to go to the pool) and offer her a ride
the girls goes out to a party, and his sister arrives at home drunk and he helps both of them
another girl (that isn't implemented in the game yet) message him while she is in the party
he has a talk with their friend in the living room that's end with just a kiss (or a peek)
he made breakfest for both of them and that's make his sister open up a little with him

not 100% sure:
the 3rd girl arrives at the house and want to make out
he peek his sister in the bathroom and their friend sees it
he goes to the sister bedroom to talk about things and they end up fucking

the game takes place mostly at their house (he just goes out to buy beers) and doesn't has a lot of content i guess

anyone has a clue? thanks