Seeking I played Wife Trainer. Any ways to become a cuck or games like this?

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
There I was cucking my neighbor with his young hot wife.

But I noticed One interesting thing about it was you can watch the wife Chubby Chelsea fuck the fake police guy on a Shock Therapy Weekend event where he forces her to suck him off, and she does it, and she doesn't tell you about it later, and you find out on the hidden security camera.
And later you can bring her to a glory hole. You watch he cheat on her husband while you get none. She doesn't like nice guys like you

It was hot because before that I would try to seduce her and she denied me, yet gives in to this badboy asshole fake cop. It was kind of hot how I was getting cucked. Any other ways to do this in the game? Or trainer games like this? I know in Witch Trainer you can make her flirt with teachers and students but not touch you.

D

Deleted member 158103

There is cuck content in Wife Trainer, the only one I know is from Elsa. You've got to have her Desire and Self-Worth high so that she can become your girlfriend and you've also gotta be in The Club.

Once she's your girlfriend and in the club you can go and watch your girlfriend. Some time after that she should ask if you were turned on and if you reply the positive option then it should unlock extra scenes, played at random. She might have to be a domme but I'm not too sure on that one.

Reactions: tgchh and LenioTG