VN - Others - Completed - I Put a Mosaic on My Mother's Pussy ~Mother is a Debt Slave~ [Final] [Pinpoint]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Last69!

Very meh game game. Also very short thou the scenes that are here are hot. Basically busty milf gets reduced to a slut in about 20 minutes so no real story or depth. But if you want to see a hot milf getting degraded and passed around mostly NTR with 2 scenes of incest then you will like what little material is here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

Super hot NTR game as expected from Pin-Point games, if you like Japanese NTR games you will like this one. Mom is in debt and turns into a very slutty whore and the son gets to watch and edit the videos, lucky boy.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

KaltesHerz

there is no incest, that tag is wrong (unless its hidden some how i played for a couple of hours and only missed like 1 cg)
    the game should be tagged with kinetic novel since you only get a couple of choices and they are meaningless 99% of the game is on rails

not really any fun its the very stereotypical woman sees big dick and suddenly becomes retarded trope

its also very wordy but nothing interesting gets said and the woman moaning with 5k words a line is terrible foudn myself just skipping text because it was just UHNNNNNNNNNNN OHHHH UNNN over and over and over and over and over and over