I rank the top 6 unfinished games on this site! (male-protagonist)

HollowWorld

Jan 4, 2019
1: Time Loop Hunter (it is original)
2: Lust Epidemic (it is well made)
3: Peasants Quest (feeling adventures)
4: Superpowered (original)
5: Cure My Addiction (fun)
6: Lucky Mark (long, but fun)

I recommend helping these game developers on Patreon, cause I don't wanna see these games abandoned.

HydraHenker
NLT
Tinkerer
Night City Productions
TheGary
SUPER ALEX

Nice fapping!

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I would probably go something like:

1: Milfy City (awesome visuals & interesting characters)
2: Long Live The Princess (good story and gameplay)
3: Sisterly Lust (very diverse cast and decent story)
4: Living with Mia (although you also play as Mia sometimes, I still put it on the list) (funny/whacky story and charming feel)
5: The Gift Reloaded (good story and interesting cast)
6: Mythic Manor (cute characters)

Reactions: Belle

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Superpowered that game has been in development forever never really got the appeal and the GUI is kind of bad
Lucky Mark has potential but the English translation needs work very bad English.
The Gift Reloaded surprised so many remakes of year old or fewer games get support. Maybe we need to do a Dreaming of Dana Remake?

HollowWorld

Jan 4, 2019
Superpowered that game has been in development forever never really got the appeal and the GUI is kind of bad
Lucky Mark has potential but the English translation needs work very bad English.
The Gift Reloaded surprised so many remakes of year old or fewer games get support. Maybe we need to do a Dreaming of Dana Remake?
How long has it been in development? I just found about it 1 month ago :)

HollowWorld

Jan 4, 2019
I would probably go something like:

1: Milfy City (awesome visuals & interesting characters)
2: Long Live The Princess (good story and gameplay)
3: Sisterly Lust (very diverse cast and decent story)
4: Living with Mia (although you also play as Mia sometimes, I still put it on the list) (funny/whacky story and charming feel)
5: The Gift Reloaded (good story and interesting cast)
6: Mythic Manor (cute characters)
Story isent my thing I prefer gameplay :p

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I never liked Superpowered either. Gameplay is meh, grind is horrible, GUI is a mess and the MC has the personality of a rock. No wait, that is insulting to Korg from Thor Ragnarok. The MC has no personality at all.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
How long has it been in development? I just found about it 1 month ago :)
I would guess around 2 years. Might be longer, I dunno.

Edit*

Just checked his patreon, and the oldest post there I could find is from January 20'th 2016. so we are already at 3 years pretty much. However, he also mentions on his patreon, that he had an older version, running on the RAGS engine. If that was made prior to january 20'th 2016 (which I assume it was, since a comment on said post mentions the switch from RAGS to ren'py) then it would have been going on for even longer than that.
So we are around 3 years for the ren'py version, but in actuality we might be around 4 or 5, I dunno. The only thing that is certain, is that the game has been in development for ages.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
no HS based at all? :cry:

weeell, everyone got their own judgement based on their personal prefs :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight