Identify I read these h-manga oneshots awhile back

DethMaster3384

Sep 24, 2023
I’m looking for 2 different stories if I can remember correctly they are both oneshots

Here are the details of both 1st one i had a harder time remembering the story details
1.) This one the main characters i believe are childhood friends or just really good friends. The male mc challenged the girl (or he wanted to try out something) he hooks her to a lie detector asks her a few simply questions that were truthful then questions she wasn’t expecting that she wouldn’t be honest about.

2.) This one has has a guy go to a restaurant he has been going to for quite awhile that is run by a woman and her daughter I believe. The mc tells them it will probably be his last time visiting the restaurant cause his job was going to transfer him to different area. The daughter who has likes the guy doesn’t want him to move away her mother comes up with a plan to get the guy to stay and has her daughter execute it by having her daughter convince the guy to quit his dead end job and work at the restaurant which in the end works.

Last edited: