I request some feedbacks on an hentai 3D project I am doing now.

clero

Sep 29, 2019
Hi I decided to learn a bunch of 3D softwares (blender, marvelous designer, zbrush, fusion360, substancepainter) and to do hentai with the knowledge I gathered.

I would like to have some feedbacks on the results I got so far. Keep in mind that this is all I can do with my current level of skill, but I will improve.

I want you to be honest, tell me that my hentai design isn't good or whatever you want. I am approximating the end of this hentai project, so I want people to give me feeds so I will do another project soon once I will finish this one.

Here female Character with wombmark and Male character. Male one is already finished, rigged and made for animation. Female one is still work in progress because I have tremendous issues animating some parts of the body (shoulders) but I am on my way to solve things.

glowingWombMark.gif minetaFinal.png

Here I tried to add some physics deformation of tits, belly, anus, pussy, glutes.

Not everything is perfect, I still have to refine things.

analPenTest2.gif bounceEffl.gif

I also want to add some baloons of coom to throw around, exactly like in 2D hentais. This is a simple asset that should do what I want it to do. I need to throw coom and splash it inside of condoms.
ballOfCoom.png

As you can see by yourself, the project is not remotely finished. Still better to ask for advice now.

Meaning Less Tell me what you think.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Honestly pretty good imo, the 2.5D anime-style character are looking unique, female model pretty hot.

The physics are decent also, only thing missing is a different color inside the anus (if you plan to show it stretched at some point) but already pretty fappable imo.

You seem to know what you are doing and your skills seem to be improving, I'm not sure what kind of advice to give aside from follow your heart and keep learning.

You can't go wrong if you enjoy what you are creating while also giving it the deserved ammount of effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leeduva

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
It's not awful, but to be honest it's lacking quite a lot to be passable, for me at least. Momo's head and the shaders (especially Mineta's) need a lot of work.

For reference, some of the best real-time 3d anime style I've seen (as far as I can remember) are over at iwara. Here's two examples of the same guy

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
She looks fapleable enough.

My advise is to thin her legs and decrease the tit size by 1 cup.
Also make her slightly thinner and taller.
Her belly makes her look fat and looks like she has a short spinal cort.
Hair looks to plastic and i can see her eye sticked on the hair to the left.

I would be able to fap to it but that is the nicest thing i can say about it.
Still nice first attempt.

clero

Sep 29, 2019
It's not awful, but to be honest it's lacking quite a lot to be passable, for me at least. Momo's head and the shaders (especially Mineta's) need a lot of work.

For reference, some of the best real-time 3d anime style I've seen (as far as I can remember) are over at iwara. Here's two examples of the same guy
Yes male character is just using colors without textures. It's because texturing takes some time so I prefer to leave it at last.

As for the female character, I think the shader is OK. I tried to have it look as 2D as possible. I watched the video you gave me but I think the dude used a simpler shading option that what I am using.

I usually use 5 textures for each character. Right now female character has 4, male has only 1.

It's just to speed up things and go to the point. Anyway, thanks for the advice. I will see if I can improve something.

clero

Sep 29, 2019
She looks fapleable enough.

My advise is to thin her legs and decrease the tit size by 1 cup.
Also make her slightly thinner and taller.
Her belly makes her look fat and looks like she has a short spinal cort.
Hair looks to plastic and i can see her eye sticked on the hair to the left.

I would be able to fap to it but that is the nicest thing i can say about it.
Still nice first attempt.
This is why it's good to have feedbacks.

If I don't have anybody telling me I am doing things wrong, I cannot correct.

So you say I should make the female taller? It could be an idea. I will try.

clero

Sep 29, 2019
This one is my reference. I took everything from here, colors, overall style, huge tits. I thought it was a good idea to start by using some hentai references of characters I like.

I also think that to develop "your own style" takes alot of time. So it's better to do what is already done by others.

fffff.jpg

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
A lot Smaller stomach and waist. Larger hips and ass. Make tits just slightly perkier and a bit less far apart. Physics look nice and style is good.

clero

Sep 29, 2019

Ok I listened to some criticisms and I made some changes.

Now, I know the hentai is not perfect and I am still testing it.

The point is that I can't keep updating this hentai forever, and I would like to finish it and jump to the next one. Still, I appreciate if somebody gives me criticisms.

Now I am testing various poses/animations for a short video of 2 minutes.

If you want to provide some more criticisms I appreciate, but I decided to finish this project anyway and focus on the next one.

rendered.png rendered2.png

The reason why you don't see any bedroom mattress is because I add it as a separate file, since the bed is in movement.

This is more or less the color of the bedsheet.

hentaipose.png

ezgif-4-49a14fe859.gif

clero

Sep 29, 2019
The physics are decent also, only thing missing is a different color inside the anus (if you plan to show it stretched at some point) but already pretty fappable imo.
I improved all the physics, all of them.

This is a gif that shows more or less how it works. There's also analprolapse if I want it.

pussyAction.gif

Reactions: Meaning Less

clero

Sep 29, 2019
I have to buy a new PC just to animate this thing. Insane how much my current PC sucks.