Comics I Roved Out in Search of Truth and Love [Tomes 1-2-3-4] [Alexis Flower]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fosforo

Mar 9, 2018
Just a question, I see there is gay content, is that pretty regular throughout the comic or only an occasional thing?
That subject has been addressed on the previous thread page and t727 did a great job identifying all the gayness:
That is correct, here's a summery:
Book 1: 4 out of all frames (sucking)
Book 2: 0 out of all frames
Book 3: 2 out of all frames (sucking)
Book 4: 1 out of all frames (sucking)
Book 5: 0 out of all frames
Book 6: 0 out of all frames

The art in this comic is stunning. My screen resolution does not do this justice...

Reactions: t727 and UncleVT

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
What phenomenal artwork, at least for what I can see from the introductory post. Wow! The last two links for the archive are having trouble with all download services except Racaty. Just a note if anybody can fix them. Workupload was flakey, but it finally worked. NOPY seems really troublesome these days, and I don't know why. It was good some months ago. Maybe it's just me.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's so chaotic I can't follow the story. Still good artwork and I like the sex scenes.

Feb 26, 2019
Never heard of it before, I absolutely love sex webcomics so I'm giving this one a try. And the art is, indeed, fantastic from what I can see.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

wow friday night perfect time to make like a Swamp Hag, get the tits out and tell all your friends about the Tome Two kickstarter

EHMzmt4X4AAlroF.jpg

Reactions: yoyomistro and .ox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes