Comics I Roved Out in Search of Truth and Love [Tomes 1-2-3-4] [Alexis Flower]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fosforo

Mar 9, 2018
Couldn't find the discord, but will keep an eye on twitter, thanks!

Reactions: aescs

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
As I think that I am fairly familiar with the genre of adult comics, may I be so bold as to ask whether the artist's name might not be Rupert Everton rather than Alexis Flower ? If such is the case, should Everton not be credited as well ?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
As I think that I am fairly familiar with the genre of adult comics, may I be so bold as to ask whether the artist's name might not be Rupert Everton rather than Alexis Flower ? If such is the case, should Everton not be credited as well ?
He changed to Alexis Flower in all his pages, so I respect his decision.

aescs

Nov 25, 2017
Yo,

I managed to find the first 3 books in high resolution (+ some book 4 chapters, extended and updates).
I've updated the artwork section with his patreon pinups, short stories, etc..
And I created a folder with the complete original comic to which I've added all revised pages and ''bonus content''.

Last edited:

Fellnight

Feb 19, 2018
I love this writing! Great humor with touches on a lot of high fantasy, and with characters that have such... CHARACTER to them! I will keep reading this on their website, I hope I can actually buy the books at some point as well, I'd like to keep this story around for some grandkid to stumble upon in my attic one day if I ever get there. ;)

Aug 6, 2020
So people how long does it take to finish this, I might get back to reading Digital-books after quite a bit of time if this good and doesn't take too much of my screen time.
Would be helpful if someone left a short briefing of what the story is about and protag's view and character.
Thanks in advance.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Yo,
Mega
I managed to find the first 3 books in high resolution (+ some book 4 chapters, extended and updates).
I've updated the artwork section with his patreon pinups, short stories, etc..
And I created a folder with the complete original comic to which I've added all revised pages and ''bonus content''.
Wow! Really glad I found your link. Why the hell did the author decide to "rework" and "improve" some of his earliest comics by updating the visuals (which is nice) and taking out some of the sexy stuff(which is not.) Like seriously.. Cinder/Silver scene is now 4 pages instead of 9? Why? Is it more artistic? Don't think so. The whole thing is one orgy from start to end anyway. So why take out 5 pages of perfectly serviceable and hot scenes - in the end making it so the whole narrative makes less sense? Like sure I didn't NEED to know what exactly caused Cinder to fall on the frog but the original made both more sense and was hotter as well. WTF?

Anyway thanks for grabbing it all and putting it in one place where I can grab it all. You're my hero.
And thx UncleVT for promoting the comics. Without your sig I would've missed some really well drawn elf smut with a fun and clever narrative ;)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes