VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - I Scream [Ch. 1] [FunDi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Echowraith

The game deserves a 7.5/10 from a story perspective, overall it's a story that is approached from a psychological standpoint. Instead of a straightforward and simple narrative the storytelling is done through the characters' thoughts and feelings at that moment, so we can say it's a psychological game in short. Despite being referred to as post-World War III since the game lasts only 30-40 minutes and is still only in its first episode you don't even notice things like 'post-World War III, Deep Character Routes, detailed character descriptions,' because there's only one episode in the game so far. There are indeed traumatic events but I think they happen a bit fast and simply. However the aftermath is very well done especially the end of episode 1 which is quite nicely thought out and reveals the player's real intentions. My recommendation is to read the synopsis in the description and if you like the 'general theme' and are in the mood for a game that leans heavily on the psychological and feeling aspect, give it a try. Except for what you see in the images on the right side of the page, there are no other adult scenes they're all already displayed in the showcase. So i mean to say that it's not a suitable game for a quick fap.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

I'm sure it could've been good if the dev stopped deciding to abandon their projects, but they have a habit of uploading mediocre demos with good visuals and overly edgy stories. This is no different.

The story is, as previously stated, overly edgy. It's oozing with the kind of incessant need to talk about how dark and edgy they are that you can see in 14-year-old emos who are diehard My Chemical Romance fans. It's not impressive, it's boring. The MC quite literally has nothing to them other than being the "cool and cold" character every teenager who's parents are disappointed in them creates and names after themselves. It's irritating.

The visuals are obviously good, and they're ALL 3 of the 3/10 I rate this game. The story and fact you'll get literally nothing else from the project results in 6 less. If you want all of...I guess 2/3 sex scenes, then you can download this. Otherwise, don't bother.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

something123321

There's not much to say about this game yet, but I think it shows promise.

Still, it can be a little confusing at times especially about the various different psychological disorders, which could use a little more explaining.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

homor

Well it is first update so, there is not much to review.

Story is about some supernatural things where MCs friend kill herself (when some mysteriouse person mindfucking with other MC friends and MC himself and her dead friend becaming a ghost... ( u readed right mc starting seeing dead friends :D ) (will not write much about that MC can die in game twice and rise from the dead, as our lord Jesus, with erased memories, because who know what was loaded in that gun pointed at mc head and could be just some rubber instead lead....)

So oweraly much of story is not making any sence (probably because dev want to make it more "mysteriouse than it actualy is...and it is start of "story") (or he just hired writer in kindergarden)

English looks readeable (as English is not my native language i am not expert on this, but i clearly understanded sentences and "plot". so far )

Art (or renders) are realy good and probably best thing in whole game (that is why this one have 2 stars and not one..

Honestly i definitely doesnt have any more willpower to try second update so take this review with reserve later, cause there can be changes in game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Holdos

I really liked it, both in the quality of the graphics and in the complexity of the story. Looking forward to reading the second chapter. Normally I like believable stories and I even adore adult fantasy but with logical events and in this first chapter there are situations that defy common sense, but it is very well done and instead of spoiling the novel it gives it a note of originality that is appreciated . Greetings to all and applause to the artist.