Seeking I search a game with school, teacher,humiliation... i wait your proposal !

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys
How are you today ?
First sorry for my English but it's not my first language so..

So I look for a game where you are the teacher in a school , and you are blackmail, humiliate by students or you became a slave/slut in the school
I've already played at Succulence and i like this game but i search somethings more in the atmosphere of a school or a college .
So if you have any suggestion do not hesitate i'm open to any proposal.

PS: RPGm / 2d i prefer but i'm open to anything ! (and if there is a little bit management like karryn's prison it's perfect but not necessary )

Thanks you guys and have a nice day !!!!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
gonna recommend the clasic "hentai high school plus" hope you are okay with being a principal, overall it is about corrupting the whole school and in quite a few storylines you blackmail students or even teachers.

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
gonna recommend the clasic "hentai high school plus" hope you are okay with being a principal, overall it is about corrupting the whole school and in quite a few storylines you blackmail students or even teachers.
Yes I have already tried this one this game is very cool i like it too (10h) but for me its too much repetitive. Maybe Something more RPG