Others - Completed - I strayed into the women-only carriages [Final] [pH Studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Succubus Hunter

I gave this "Game" a play and it was a glorified gallery at best. The movement was slow and the scenes got repetitive fast.
    Not only that but the whole point of a "Game" is being able to win or lose but in this you can do neither. this dev makes good games but give this one a miss unless you are a completionist and want to play every game they made.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rosayee

To be fair, the Developer Notes and screenshots says all there is to the game. It's a gallery of a big dick shota and a random number of girls on a carriage that you click to fuck/avoid cumming too fast. The gameplay is minimal and essentially boils down to an interactible gallery. The sound design can be ear grating, with no options menu to adjust volumes or fix overlapping audio. I'll give the game a plus though for actually featuring a gallery option at the start, but I'll take point back for only being stuck in Windowed form, with overly simplified pixelated animations that make it even harder to enjoy what is happening. If you like pixel-ish hentai with simple animations, then this is probably right up your alley. But for me personally, I sort of expected more.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

No story. No dialogue. The gameplay exists to the bare minimum of it being called gameplay. The sex scenes have some variety and you can find them in a gallery. Why there even is a gallery is a mystery, cause the main game is basically a gallery already.

There is nothing that can help this game to 2 stars. Do not bother.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

cloudmoon

Not much of a game. It's incredibly short (10-15 mins max). There is no story and the gameplay is limited enough that it might as well not be there.

You just walk around and decide which girl to have sex with. Periodically tap the mouse button to stop yourself from coming too fast. If you do come too fast the girl insults you in Japanese. Otherwise there's an awkwardly overlapping moan sound that accompanies your splooging.

The animations are nice, though a little too small to see all the detail I would like.

Worth a play if you like pixel animations and aren't looking for gameplay or story. Otherwise, it's not worth it.