I think we should have the options of choosing from MTL game and original game

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
Being a bilingual(understand Chinese and English, almost a trilingual, maybe halfway through Japanese). For Japanese games that has only MTL, I rather just play original game. Because I just don't like to read MTL(I had a worst MTL experience, so I dislike MTL). And most importantly I can just understand 40-80% of the original game. It is hard, but it works. I can understand the story. And I saw a Chinese game that is MTL to English. I am fucking Chinese, I can understand Chinese 100%. I think there's other Multilingual that can totally understands Japanese in this forums. I know I can delete the auto-translator file when I download the game in the file manager. But that's kind of a trouble. Sometime the game just won't function correctly if I delete auto-translator. What do you guys think?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
This is an ENG site and uploads are only ENG. There are other sites where you can get in the original language.
MTL is good if translated using DeepL. I had played other multiple games this way. People shouldn't use google or bing to translate. It's x10 worse and just a waste of time.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
You may be able to find the original version in a translation request thread if it exists, otherwise you'll have to look on other sites since games are required to be in English here.

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
You may be able to find the original version in a translation request thread if it exists, otherwise you'll have to look on other sites since games are required to be in English here.
I think even English is required in this site. My suggestion is have 2 download options of original language and English(even MTL) in the same page...