RPGM - Completed - I Used My Time Traveller Powers to Cuckold Myself! [Final] [MochingMochi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

Thank you for your service!

Honestly, IUMTTPTCM should probably get .5 star off the lewd name alone. It caught my eye and made me chuckle. Going back in time to Cuckold yourself is weird, but that's what I like about the idea. Weird is a big part of this game and suspending disbelief is very necessary here.

The story is what's supposed to make it work - and for the overall premise it did at first. An experimental vaccine gives people certain abilities and MC has the power to visit alternative timelines. Pretty hot idea so far. The story also rounds out with a meta-plot, which I really appreciate. But 95% of the time, you're in a game loop of options within a house and a few potential love interests. That's nothing bad, but this story could have been developed far, far more creatively. You also don't influence the meta-story, which in the end doesn't amount to anything. A few extra slides would have done so much more justice to the grind.

Gameplay is your standard 'figure out what option works for what character' and you advance. The dev does give you a multitude of lewd and sexual scenes throughout the days you're in the house and in the ending days, I even found them repeating? I like the addition of the gambling and buying items, while it's wacky story-wise it does add a little extra spice to the game. Since you can't rollback, you roll with your punches or you save a lot.

Graphics. I enjoyed the 2D isometric perspective and sometimes, the 3D sexual animations worked for me. I would probably have loved to see a little more detailed 3D stills myself, but for the cartoonish style this game goes for it works. The dev would do well to hide the 2D house when the 3D sex is happening - there's a style clash that doesn't help the sex scenes.

Writing. Most of it is medium, but some of it is pretty cringe. Some of that cringe is on purpose and then it's funny, but other times it's cringe because the dev is trying too assert dominance too hard. Sayura is a pretty standard 'curious wife', Ayumi is the 'young one with bratty behaviour'. Kotomi seems a bit of a hit-and-miss, but definitely clears up towards the end of the game. I'd do a full Kotomi run to see what happens - but since the dev responded here I don't think anything noteworthy will change.

I ended up liking IUMTTPTCM for it's potential and quirky extras. A potential that is never realized because as the developer has said, the game just needed to release. With extra time and care, this game could have been more memorisable and have the meta-story pay off. Now, I see no real reason why you should travel back in time to cuckold yourself if you don't have a special kink for it. This game was meant to be played one way and the other options just aren't as satisfying.

3/5
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Fox0077

The game is not bad, but there are a lot of troubles, and the plot is so-so, I can't put above 3 stars, but there is something to strive for, and it is desirable to change the plot. And I liked the animations.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SkyPoem

Since the dev asked for opinion of the players, here it ia

Gameplay,

It would be much better to use renpy, since the game doesn't really use any rpg maker mechanics anyway, and it does creat problems like saving and loading difficulty, and a harder to use gallery. And the virtual keyboard of rpg maker is garbage (I am on Android) having renpy would make these problems go away imo

I am not fan of sandbox but I appreciate a good hint system that help me not lose hours getting a scenes that I missed, unfortunately this game got some that you might miss, and that's just not cool, no one like replaying the entire game to just completed it, I know this game is pretty easy to get them, but just having a timer feels bad (at least for me) the grind is not tbh and that's perfect (some hate it tho even very little ones)

Graphics,

I do no like the pixelated backgrounds, it would be much better to again use renpy and use the entire background of honey select, not only would it make look better, there would be better looking scenes. I know that creating the first part of the game would be harder since it shows different places for a while before settling on the house, but it did kind of made the main gameplay a little worse.

Story,

I love the idea, specially since I know ntr hater will have to say some stupid shit, don't get me wrong I don't hate or love it, I just don't play them, enjoy what you enjoy, but it's just funny,

The start feels rushed a little, characters could have more dialogue to make them more lovable, you could have used their render as profile pic too, there would be more sex noises from the girls as well,

In short I don't believe you use the idea as best as possible,

I give 4 but imo it's a 3.5 star game, this game would be perfect with a renpy remake with better graphics, and it's ok to not put the game out all at once

Thanks for the game, and wish you the best
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Crosaith.

Just completed the game so I figured I'd leave a review.

Positive stuff
    This is a neat little game. The graphics look dated, but they do the job. Girls look good. Their personalities are distinct and I enjoyed reading their content. The devs able to able to maintain a good balance of humour, lewd banter & seriousness. I enjoyed reading it.

Negative stuff
    Sandbox stuff. Thankfully, the sandbox area is small so it's not too much of a hassle. A bit of a grind. Money stat and a lust stat for each of the girls. Event & sex scene repetition in the later days of the week if you play the game efficiently.

I enjoyed playing this & look forward to the devs next game. I'm gonna rate this as a 4/5 compared to other RPGM games I've played.