Seeking I want a good, soul-crushing NTR, without dick-slave transformations

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
So, I just started playing Thug/Dark Hero Party, and it has a promising start, and I'm hoping it doesn't turn into the NTR dick-slave thing. You know what I mean, that whole trope where everything is just ducky right up until wifey or GF gets a taste of "real dick," and all of a sudden, a good reaming is more important than anything else, and she abandons everything to be with Mr. Lovedong. Or else she suddenly turns into a contemptuous sadist, who's all like, "Oh, you suck! Ha ha ha! You're lucky I keep you around to clean for me while I fuck other dudes and make you watch! Today you get to suck their jizz out of me after the gangbang!"

I mean, that's cool if it's your fetish, but I really appreciate games that have the protagonists and their relationship survive--either stronger for what they went through, or with a new paradigm, or left broken and adrift. One of the things I liked about "Five Days of Separation" was that there was no indication the MCs hated each other or fell out of love; the story wasn't perfect, but at least it wasn't the easy-route wrecked-MC thing. For that matter, "Inn My Wife" was pretty keen, too.

Anyway. If you've got recommendations for me, I'd love to hear them. And if you want to know, in greater detail, the kind of thing I'm thinking of, then I'll tell you how I'm hoping Hero Party unfolds. There are no real spoilers, at least not for anything after the first twenty minutes or so, in case you were wondering.

What I want to see is...

I don't want Lotia to be seduced. So the bad guy can't hump her unless she consents 'cause of the dragon-magic? Cool! Don't let him kiss and fondle her until she melts. Why does she fuck him? Because he's torturing Imos. He's gonna keep hurting the MC until she gives in. And then when she does, he laughs and is like, "Well, I want to make sure you're enthusiastic. So we're going to keep torturing him until you make me come." I want her and Imos to stay in love. I don't want her to be like, "Ohhh, Thrash! I used to hate you, but you've tamed me with your awesome meat-spear and now I love getting reamed by you and your cronies!" I want her to hate it. Always. I don't even want her to get off on it.

(Maybe the sister could. Somebody should, but not in that trite, hackneyed way where "Please don't! Stop!" turns into "Please don't stop!" An orgasm is okay, if the character truly hates it, feels dirty and betrayed by their own body and confused by it. It happens in real life, but it's not a fun, feel-good orgasm. I want it to be something the character cries about, even in the moment.)

I want Imos to be forced to watch. I want them to make him realize that the whole reason his beloved is suffering is because of him--and she is, indeed, suffering. If he were stronger. If he were smarter, or better. And worst of all... if only she didn't love him, she wouldn't suffer like this.

Eventually, they'll let her go. After she gives up her dragon power. That's the final choice: You can go free, and we'll even let Imos go too... but you have to walk away without your powers. Now that there's finally a way out, she'll take it, knowing that it means she can't defend her village anymore, or stand up to the bad guys. She has to give up part of her identity.

But the baddies are generous, and throw in a little bonus. They're done with Krimina now, and as a show of goodwill--and a reminder that they can do whatever they like, whenever they like--they'll send her back with Lotia and Imos. By now, she's a wreck, of course, terrified and broken and trying desperately to please so that she won't get hurt anymore. Nipples pierced like the baddies had threatened, and all that. "But you know," says Boss Badman, "now that you've tasted dick, it might be hard for you to go back and take up the life of a chaste nun again. I'd hate to have that on my conscience, feeling like I made it impossible for you to follow your vocation. So we're going to help you resist that temptation in the future." And then they make Imos cut off her clit.

Finally, it's over, right? It is. For three of them, anyway. (Bear in mind that I'm not far into the game, so I don't really know how Aina fits in; we'll just pretend she doesn't exist.) Up 'til now they haven't said anything concrete, but as everybody hobbles out of camp, the baddies say, "Oh, hey, wait up." Not EVERYBODY is getting out of here; Krimina and Imos can go, but they can only take one other person with them. Is he going to take his sister, or Lotia? Of course, Imos has to pick. For good measure, they should gag the girls so the whole decision rests solely on him.

If he picks Lotia, they'll give him a chance to say goodbye to his sister. By making him rape her. Actually, let's give Imos a bit of a break, and say he can't and won't do it. So they make her suck him 'til he's hard and then climb on. And now they're going to torture HER until he comes. Of course he can't, so they hurt his sister until she goes unconscious. They pull her off, somebody fucks her so she wakes up with a pussy full of cum (which they'll say is her brother's, of course--and they tell him that), and they flog the shit out of Imos to send him packing with Krimina and Lotia in tow.

If he picks his sister, then he gets to leave the camp with the sound of Lotia's screaming and crying ringing in his ears, accompanied by the laughter and taunts of the bad guys. Remember, she doesn't have any powers now, so there's no way she can defend herself...

Either way, everybody's fucked. Lotia and Imos still love each other, but if they're together, they'll both have suffered. Every day, they'll know that his sister is still being raped and punished because he chose to bring Lotia home. He'll have to live with the knowledge that Lotia suffered because he was too weak, and because her love for him made his pain her weakness. And she will suffer too, 'cause even if she makes peace with what happened to her, they were both complicit in Tori's continued agony, and she won't be able to console Imos as he punishes himself for what happened to his beloved--and for making the choice to leave Tori to a hellish fate. If he brings his sister home, their relationship is similarly tarnished by knowing that Lotia was the price they had to pay to keep their family together.

So, yeah. THAT'S the kind of story I wanna see. :p (And P.S. No spoliers, please. Again, I'm not very far into the game yet!)

Last edited: