Seeking I want a long good game play game

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
i want games that would fill my time a lot of things to do a good game play and a lot of sexual stuff to see

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Need to know the kind of games you are into hun.

Don't want to give you a list of games you'll hate.

RPG's, VN's, sandbox, linear etc...

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
^^^^ But if you want something regardless, Dating my Daughter and Retrieving the Past both have a few seasons of gameplay for you to get through

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Need to know the kind of games you are into hun.

Don't want to give you a list of games you'll hate.

RPG's, VN's, sandbox, linear etc...

I like games when you can do lots of stuff and not like a fixed novel
also I don't like to play as the female

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like games when you can do lots of stuff and not like a fixed novel
also I don't like to play as the female
What wrong with women?

We're awesome, we make sandwiches.

Joking aside, the longest games you'll find will either be RPG's or Japanese visual novels.

If you play the Majikoi series there are 2 main games and so far 3 spin offs. The main games you are looking at 50+ hours each, the fan disks about 20+ hours. Basically play like date sims but you play a guy that's quite intelligent and the girls are superhuman martial artists. It's quite good for comedy and story.

Title here is Do Love Me Seriously.

Then you have RPG's like Bunny Black 1 and 2 where you play a guy that takes over as lord of demons and builds a harem. Those are funny as fuck.

Yumina the Ethereal is an RPG dungeon crawler with a pretty decent story.

Eien no Aseilia and Spirit of Eternity Sword 2. Eien no Aselia is the first one and you need to play that before the second but the first one isn't on here, I got it from IGG.

The Rance series is pretty good.

Evenicle is decent if you overlook the irritating protag and focus on kicking ass and taking pussy. Evenicle 2 should appear here sooner or later.

D

Deleted member 1746130

Zombie's retreat is a fantastic RPG game with a good length if you put the time in. The creator of this game also made the 'Town of Passion' game, which is similar in style (RPG-wise) but is further developed and is set in a fantasy-based world (has more content, from what I remember). These are both male-protagonist based games.

Cure my addiction has multiple chapters, and so does Double Homework. Male Protag's for both of those, sort of lengthy.

I've never played it but I heard 'LQO' (Legend of Queen Opala) is a long series with many different games? I haven't had any experience with it, and wouldn't want to but that's simply just me. I don't believe it's a male protagonist though. I'm just waffling with this one.

You also have those sandbox-grindy games like Big Brother but I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole.

Being a DIK... How could I ever forget? If you haven't played it... you need to. It's fantastic.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
What wrong with women?

We're awesome, we make sandwiches.

Joking aside, the longest games you'll find will either be RPG's or Japanese visual novels.

If you play the Majikoi series there are 2 main games and so far 3 spin offs. The main games you are looking at 50+ hours each, the fan disks about 20+ hours. Basically play like date sims but you play a guy that's quite intelligent and the girls are superhuman martial artists. It's quite good for comedy and story.

Title here is Do Love Me Seriously.

Then you have RPG's like Bunny Black 1 and 2 where you play a guy that takes over as lord of demons and builds a harem. Those are funny as fuck.

Yumina the Ethereal is an RPG dungeon crawler with a pretty decent story.

Eien no Aseilia and Spirit of Eternity Sword 2. Eien no Aselia is the first one and you need to play that before the second but the first one isn't on here, I got it from IGG.

The Rance series is pretty good.

Evenicle is decent if you overlook the irritating protag and focus on kicking ass and taking pussy. Evenicle 2 should appear here sooner or later.
Nothing against women of course it just that I don't like to control woman because if there is any sexual chooses I will choose it of course and that make me control just a hooker and it wouldn't be fun this way
thanks for the suggestion

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Zombie's retreat is a fantastic RPG game with a good length if you put the time in. The creator of this game also made the 'Town of Passion' game, which is similar in style (RPG-wise) but is further developed and is set in a fantasy-based world (has more content, from what I remember). These are both male-protagonist based games.

Cure my addiction has multiple chapters, and so does Double Homework. Male Protag's for both of those, sort of lengthy.

I've never played it but I heard 'LQO' (Legend of Queen Opala) is a long series with many different games? I haven't had any experience with it, and wouldn't want to but that's simply just me. I don't believe it's a male protagonist though. I'm just waffling with this one.

You also have those sandbox-grindy games like Big Brother but I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole.

Being a DIK... How could I ever forget? If you haven't played it... you need to. It's fantastic.
I played being a DIK before awesome game too bad I lost my save file and I don't to restart it from the beginning again
I also played Big Brother very good game but complicated as fuck
thank you for the suggestion