Daz I want help. I'm new

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
I'm new to animation and game development and I want some guidence how can I make sex animation for my game. Do I have to make them manually or I can find online. I'm creating my animation on DAZ studio. If someone can guide me it will be great help for me.
Thank You

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Any pre-made ones will always need adjusting, as they are made for the stock shape characters. If you want to learn to make them yourself the only way is YouTube and hours of practice.

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
Any pre-made ones will always need adjusting, as they are made for the stock shape characters. If you want to learn to make them yourself the only way is YouTube and hours of practice.
can you give me a specific link or tell me about the channel on youtube because all videos are about making characters and lighting but none is about genitelia and sex animation

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
can you give me a specific link or tell me about the channel on youtube because all videos are about making characters and lighting but none is about genitelia and sex animation
You will not find anything specific about putting penis in vagina, you have to learn how to make animations in general and apply that knowledge to sex animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wannacreate3darts