Seeking I want to be made into a human dog (FDOM/BDSM)

Vrizzaks

Mar 23, 2018
For those of you that have played through CoC 1 (Corruption of Champions), you may or may not know that there is a bad end from one of the last main mobs that you fight where you become this demon's dog, hunting and breeding shit when she tells you to. She doesn't let you speak, and sometimes rewards you by jerking you off and shit like that.

I don't know if this is a thing, but this really sparked something in me and I NEED more shit like this. Anything out there?

(don't judge me)

((being anyone's pet anything works too))

Reactions: rcmpk9

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
For those of you that have played through CoC 1 (Corruption of Champions), you may or may not know that there is a bad end from one of the last main mobs that you fight where you become this demon's dog, hunting and breeding shit when she tells you to. She doesn't let you speak, and sometimes rewards you by jerking you off and shit like that.

I don't know if this is a thing, but this really sparked something in me and I NEED more shit like this. Anything out there?

(don't judge me)

((being anyone's pet anything works too))
Peasant's Quest has a couple of scenes where a giantess treats you like a dog during sexy time.

Reactions: K30

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Fetish Stories: The Asylum has one character dedicated to that fetish with her own ending. Keep this in mind though: the game is centered in femdom and touches more fetishes all revolving around extreme hardcore masochism. It's no true bdsm but a twisted and dark fantasy of it, and I myself enjoyed more the horror atmosphere surrounding the story than the sex scenes themselves. But since you mentioned Corruption of Champions it might fit in what you're looking for, idk.

Reactions: rcmpk9