Seeking I want to find hentai games which are close to Princess go round.

Ecchi-san

Sep 17, 2019
Hi. I liked Princess go round because main character is naive in elegant way and most of hentai events happened there because she was clunky and overly curious. Also I liked that this game was way more about hentai events than typical grinding game. I tried Princess Project but its main character is simply stupid and childish. Maybe some other games are close to Princess go round? Thanks.

Ecchi-san

Sep 17, 2019
I'll try these even though MCs look like absolutely different types of characters than MC from Princess go Round.

Too specific art style for me, I tried it before and didn't like MC attitude.

I playing it for now but let be honest here it's an opposite to Princess go Round in terms of gameplay since first of all it's about actual fighting system and only then about hentai. Good game though, not so good hentai to my taste.

Last edited:

AI_Avenger

Aug 31, 2020
I'll try these even though MCs look like absolutely different types of characters than MC from Princess go Round.

Too specific art style for me, I tried it before and didn't like MC attitude.

I playing it for now but let be honest here it's an opposite to Princess go Round in terms of gameplay since first of all it's about actual fighting system and only then about hentai. Good game though, not so good hentai to my taste.
Can you give me link for Princess go round?

Reactions: messibopcuem2002