Seeking I want to make a game any help or suggestions

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
i want to make a game with best graphic like dreams of desire and milfy city....i have best story but the problem is how can i make the game...can any one suggest me best and easy way to make a game like dod & milfy city.....Please

Thank You to All

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
i want to make a game with best graphic like dreams of desire and milfy city....i have best story but the problem is how can i make the game...can any one suggest me best and easy way to make a game like dod & milfy city.....Please

Thank You to All
so you cannot render ?? then you need someone to help you with the rendering or artist
or you can just take sometime with 3D.Daz to learn how to make models but you will face some problems with the animations it needs more experience in addition to you need High-end pc
-good luck with your game

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
i have laptop is that work i7-6700HQ...8GB RAM...4GB Graphic GTX 960M....128SSD+1TB HDD FULL HD Display...

U

User_51567

Thank You to All
Yeah, i have to agree with @kimoo
You only have a idea for a "best" story ?

Do you have any experience with coding, designing, programming and writing ? .
Do you have the financial resources to create your game.
Do you actually have a story?, and i mean a story... Not 1 horny scene or concept but an actual story.
Do you have the time to work hundreds, even thousands of hours on it.
Are you capable to search hours in coding to find 1 error ?

Don't get me wrong, but many tried before you.
Want to make a game with 0 experience based on 1 horny idea and because they liked another game.
And 19 out of 20 underestimates the actual work/effort and resources that go into a game.

So if you want to know the best and easy way to make a game like DoD & Milfy City ?.
Save up a couple grand and hire something to do it for you :p.

Long and hard way.
Learn how to code, learn how to program, learn how to write, learn how to design.
Gather the financial resources to actual make a game.
See you somewhere in 2020 ;) ..

Not to :poop: on your dream or anything so sorry, but creating a game really isn't easy or fun sometimes.
And you are going to kill your laptop while rendering :p

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah, i have to agree with @kimoo
You only have a idea for a "best" story ?

Do you have any experience with coding, designing, programming and writing ? .
Do you have the financial resources to create your game.
Do you actually have a story?, and i mean a story... Not 1 horny scene or concept but an actual story.
Do you have the time to work hundreds, even thousands of hours on it.
Are you capable to search hours in coding to find 1 error ?

Don't get me wrong, but many tried before you.
Want to make a game with 0 experience based on 1 horny idea and because they liked another game.
And 19 out of 20 underestimates the actual work/effort and resources that go into a game.

So if you want to know the best and easy way to make a game like DoD & Milfy City ?.
Save up a couple grand and hire something to do it for you :p.

Long and hard way.
Learn how to code, learn how to program, learn how to write, learn how to design.
Gather the financial resources to actual make a game.
See you somewhere in 2020 ;) ..

Not to :poop: on your dream or anything so sorry, but creating a game really isn't easy or fun sometimes.
And you are going to kill your laptop while rendering :p
i can do anything to make a best game ever but the problem is i don't financial resources and none knowledge of coding but i have good and actual story and i don't care about my laptop all i need to make a best game ever

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
U

User_51567

i can do anything to make a best game ever but the problem is i don't financial resources and none knowledge of coding but i have good and actual story and i don't care about my laptop all i need to make a best game ever
Good luck(y).
I have faith that you will succeed(y)

U

User_920791

Although you have specified that you want to create a game with ultra-realistic graphics, I recommend you start by using a simplified tool like . The learning curve with DAZ 3D can be very high depending on your previous knowledge.

Regarding the construction of the game itself, you just have to follow the . You will be able to create a simple game, with the standard features, in a few days. Additional features should only be added to your game when you have a reasonable knowledge of python.
(...) why i need money to make a game
Any developer needs to have a financial return in order to maintain himself (or to encourage himself to devote more hours of his free time) while developing the game.

Money is also extremely useful if you want to hire people from specific areas (3D artists, for example) to assist in development.

mathu

Mar 14, 2018

Thank You to All
make mom protagonist game

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...my only advice: AVOID ANY INCEST PLOTS! Nowadays, if you want to open a Patreon page to collect funds, that would be the worst choice due to Patreon's policy! There are a lots of explorable (and yet appetible) plots/stories to develop either, and most of all less risky in order to get a safe crowdfunding...!
Best of luck with your project... :)

Reactions: Nottravis and nyin

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
...my only advice: AVOID ANY INCEST PLOTS! Nowadays, if you want to open a Patreon page to collect funds, that would be the worst choice due to Patreon's policy! There are a lots of explorable (and yet appetible) plots/stories to develop either, and most of all less risky in order to get a safe crowdfunding...!
Best of luck with your project... :)
tell me in detail and also tell me there is any easy or simple way to make a best game like dod or milfy city.....thanks for your help buddy

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
renpy makes visual novels
start by creating a slideshow.
browse the web and find pictures that you like, save them in a folder
use whatever pics, doesn't have to be all the same person
for example "woman walking on sidewalk" "woman in coffeeshop" "woman sucking cock" "woman doggy style"
windows has a built-in slideshow player
play the picture slideshow, hitting the spacebar to turn the page
break your story into chunks, that correspond to the pictures.
this is a rough draft
put it together in renpy
tell your mom what you're working on, ask her to help

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
get a camera. ask mom to pose for some pics. like in the ones you've selected for your slideshow
tell mom you can't use the rough draft pics, because they are copy protected, you have to make your own
once you've replaced all the pictures, record you mom moaning, add the audio clips in renpy
done
it's that easy

Reactions: Huitieme