I want to make a game but I can't draw. Is there a program that would allow me to draw 2D anime-like characters in a way that's somewhat automated?

anon1923

Mar 26, 2017
I'm not averse to learning or putting in some effort. I just don't want to learn how to draw from the ground up or anything, mainly cause I just have a PC and I don't want to buy a graphic tablet or whatnot.

Here's what I'm thinking. There should be a program that has templated and various things that make the process of drawing anime characters and images relatively easy. Not easy, just compared to doing it all by hand.

Like imaging having tens of different female body types. Then you select one of them. Then you have tens of different standard faces. Then you can edit one of those faces to make it more of your own. Then you have various positions you can put each body in. Then you can add various details, add cum and whatnot to the drawing.

Why couldn't something like this exist? It would be a lot of combinations and work, but it could be a lucrative product.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
This gives a 2D look: https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-final-repack-8-illusion.14554/

There are also many character creators online, the problem is that at some point you will need to create hentai scenes for them and if you cannot draw, you can't do anything about it.

Granted that game developing does take effort, regardless of whatever you draw or not.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Yep, same as Winterfire. If yoy want a 2D look you can use Koikatu which is a 3D enviorment but it's made to feel like a 2D anyway.

This is a list with all the Koikatu games in this forum if you want to check those games