I want to make a renpy minigame

XEXhibit

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
I need your help to make a minigame where the player has to spam an imagebutton. Each click would ideally return a sound, a random image (of mc hitting a punching bag) and a score(for each hit +1 score)
This should be limited by a timer of 5 seconds. When time runs out, I want in text box to appear (I hit the bag -number-times)
Depending on the score, the MG will express admiration and earn a romance point or a normal reaction. if the score is 0, the process should repeat until the player plays the minigame.

The most helpful users earn a well-deserved place in the game's credits. I will watch the tread closely. Thank you!

Last edited:

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
If you are starting out, I recommend finding some code that does something close to that and alter it to your needs

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I need your help to make a minigame where the player has to spam an imagebutton. Each click would ideally return a sound, a random image (of mc hitting a punching bag) and a score(for each hit +1 score)
This should be limited by a timer of 5 seconds.
I'll be this guy...

Can't you find something else than what clearly sound like the most annoying kind of mini-game that someone can come with ? It really pills up all the annoyance:
  • Click spamming ;
  • A sound by click ;
  • A random image by click ;
  • As much click as possible in 5 seconds ;
  • Not enough click mean no reward.

ChadChan3D

NTR/Furry Artist
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2023
If you want it done, you'll find a way to do it.

Begging people for the solution isn't the way.

And as AON said above, this isn't even a mini-game people are likely to enjoy.

Reactions: felinesex