• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

2D I want to make my own h-game, but...

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
First of all, here's what I could make in 3 hours including its pixelated version... An original character sheet for my RPGM game set in solar punk themed.

character sheet fmc.jpg pixil-frame-0.png

I recently got hired as an office worker so the free time I spent on side project is approximately 3 hours on weekdays and maybe 6 to 10 hours on weekends, if I'm in the mood. The problem is motivation. I love to draw, but I also love gaming and "other" stuff, hence the half-assed artwork.

I want your advice and opinion on how to develop a game by yourself... do you guys have any support from your friends or family (online and offline) in making your own kinky stuff?

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
Your art looks very cute! Incomplete, but nice.

As for development, start very, very small. Being ambitious with scope is only good if you can follow through, and you won't have the experience without smaller projects as as stepping stone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I say small, I'm thinking something like those old flash browser games where you have a character or a handful of characters, and a simple mini-game as the challenge. If that's too small then maybe a game that involves only a handful of characters, not an entire town.

As you accumulate experience you'll not only have a better understanding of how to execute larger projects, but you might even have some reusable assets for those projects.

Reactions: mello.second

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Your art looks very cute! Incomplete, but nice.

As for development, start very, very small. Being ambitious with scope is only good if you can follow through, and you won't have the experience without smaller projects as as stepping stone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I say small, I'm thinking something like those old flash browser games where you have a character or a handful of characters, and a simple mini-game as the challenge. If that's too small then maybe a game that involves only a handful of characters, not an entire town.

As you accumulate experience you'll not only have a better understanding of how to execute larger projects, but you might even have some reusable assets for those projects.
thanks for the advice... I think I'll try making simple mini-game first

Reactions: JoGio
Jun 7, 2020
First of all, here's what I could make in 3 hours including its pixelated version... An original character sheet for my RPGM game set in solar punk themed.

View attachment 2322101 View attachment 2322105

I recently got hired as an office worker so the free time I spent on side project is approximately 3 hours on weekdays and maybe 6 to 10 hours on weekends, if I'm in the mood. The problem is motivation. I love to draw, but I also love gaming and "other" stuff, hence the half-assed artwork.

I want your advice and opinion on how to develop a game by yourself... do you guys have any support from your friends or family (online and offline) in making your own kinky stuff?
hey its you!! hi :7 I want to make games too, obviously I can't speak by experience but i'm pretty motivated, I like to draw comics, make stories and create characters, I have a work too but in my free time I use to think in more stories, also, its motivating to think that I can make stories and games that people find funny or interesting, and this site looks like a great place to talk about this kind of things...

sorry for the bad english, I speak spanish mostly

Reactions: mello.second