Seeking I want to play a specific kind of turn based combat game...

NizzBizz4

Jul 1, 2020
I want to play turn based combat game with an action point system, like in Black Soul's II that kind of combat's pretty fun. I like how you have to think out your attacks or techniques, and evading isn't completely based on a percentage. Like after its use it'll be the enemy's turn and if the 70% success rate succeeds you get a pretty wide opening, then you can evade again before it hits you. Then if it blocks or charges you, you can punish it by using break and make it venerable or just evade (plus they don't require resource's to use). I FUCKING LOVE THAT its doesn't feel like a mindless turn based, based on low ass percentages (like most RENPY or RPGM games) and they only added an action point system! But honestly Black Soul's II is the only game (that I know of) with that kind of amazing combat but that dark atmosphere, which I don't really like (like in most dark soul games).

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Maybe you could try out Karryn's prison. The rpg combat system is quite different and there is a cooldown for the skill you uses.
A another dark atmosphere rpg would be Broken Reality. It is text-heavy erotica rpg game. Well not that heavy though, the game dialogue played out similarly to Vampyr. There is also some interesting mechanisms for the game.
Both of them are work in progress, so be sure to check up the updates.