I want to publish my project on this site.

nod24

May 4, 2017
I want to publish my project on this site. There are arts, a plot and a built-in editor. We need support for development: moral, intellectual and financial. How to do it?

I want to repeat once again, we are creating a creative platform for everyone who wants to start writing non-linear stories for games and those who want to create a new layer in the creative environment. Let's go crazy together for new beginnings.

photo_2020-09-08_18-51-50.jpg
The topic is cool. Focused on creative people.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

nod24

May 4, 2017
What' the synopsis?
Evil scientist? MD makes wrong choices?
Is she tied to the bed?
The main theme is the "objects" that went through everything that was done with them in the projects on this site. Victims of violence, sexual harassment, and so on. The main character's task is to put them in order and bring them back to normal...

I just know a lot of cases when people really went through many different deviations, sexual and just life. Everything is complicated there. Just wanted to lay out on the topic.

The one on the bed is just a person who wants to commit suicide and needs to be taught to enjoy life ... and return to the owner.

nod24

May 4, 2017
The main character's task is to convince them that it is possible to live this way. ...

nod24

May 4, 2017
However, my main task is to create a platform for creative people. Convenient, ergonomic system for writing non-linear plots.

nod24

May 4, 2017
If at least there is no criticism, then we cannot even begin. But we have a lot of work before us. We need a tool capable of realizing all the quirks of your imagination, and so that it fits into the system.

Or make it comfortable for most of them.
photo_2020-09-08_19-33-07.jpg

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Fuck.
Now I think I misunderstood you completely!
Are you trying to build a new kind of game engine?

nod24

May 4, 2017
So, there is no Evil Doctor who makes pretty ladies scared??
No, he's a good doctor. Actually, he is not in the pictures. The main character is a kind doctor who wants to help. Only there are two options - to return the renovated property to the owner, or ...

nod24

May 4, 2017
Fuck.
Now I think I misunderstood you completely!
Are you trying to build a new kind of game engine?
Create a method, tools, tradition, rules. A layer in a creative environment, with its own language and cultural community.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Many thanks to the person who answered the question! This was more than I expected. That's all .. the topic can be closed.