• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

I want to see someone make a lesbian Miraculous Ladybug game

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I like Miraculous Ladybug, however I never saw anyone try to make a lesbian-centric game based on this series.

Like imagine a lesbian Miraculous Ladybug game where you play as Marinette and you go around interacting with different girls from the show such as Alya, Alix, Zoe, Kagami, a two-for-one with Rose and Juleka, Sabrina, Chloe, and even Lila. Players can do different things such as hanging out with them or go on dates.

And during these dates, you do various action to increase each girl's affection such as giving compliments, flirt with them, and if you have enough affection with them, you'll be able to have some sexy time with them.

There will also be instances where you also play as Ladybug during moments when an akuma appears. These fights have the player making choices to end with the player fucking the akuma or being raped to submission. However, Ladybug won't be alone as she'll be accompanied either by Rena Rouge, Vesperia, Ryuko, Bunnix, Pigella, and Purple Tigress.

And if players are really lucky, they could even unlock a special harem scene with all the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: RebirthBoi

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Be the change you want to see in the world. I never found a NSFW traditional roguelike that fits my preferences, so I'm making one. It will come out Soon™, I swear!