[R>Artist 2D] Paid I want to start a project with you. (Enter for more inf)

Mind Games

Jul 18, 2020
Project:
-The project does not have a name yet.
-The game will use Renpy engine.
I'm going to take care of the code, and the writing, and anything else that is necessary (Obviously if you have ideas about the story, we can talk about it and add it to the game)
About the topic of the game, it is not 100% decided yet, since there are artists who do not like to do "X" situations, So we can talk about it.
(I already have some things written, but it can be molded to suit the artist.)

Developer:
- Me. (Patreon in creation)

Looking for:
-Artist 2D

Employment Type:
-We are going to share Patreon earnings as we are going to be a team.

Work commitment:
-The more time you can devote to the project, the better its quality will be.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord

Job Description:
-I am looking for an artist who is interested in forming a team to create a new project, the artist's talent does not have to be professional, he simply has to like what he does, and have creativity when it comes to reflecting a scene with the images , if you can create a loop, to form an animation, that would be amazing! (I'm not talking about a 30fps animation) Simply what you can.
If you are interested in all this, you simply have to send me a message, or simply write to me below, in any case, it would be good if you put some image of something that you have created.

Additional comments:
-Any questions you have, just ask the question.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You have to tell more about the game (platform? genre? theme?), and what you do (coding, writing, etc.).

Reactions: Crystal Clover

RoboticRevolt

Feb 4, 2020
I can make animations. I made the in-game character models for DarkExecutor's Guilty Force game, and did some of the animation. I haven't posted enough on this to use links, but I'm listed on his patreon. He hasn't updated since May so I'm fairly sure I'm free.

MoonSZ_DEV

Jun 24, 2020
I can make animations, here is an example, if you are interested just PM me.

UrielDepraved

Oct 8, 2020
Hey! If you’re still looking for an artist I’d like to hear more about the project! Discord: UrielDepraved#8206