I want to work on a game

Maahes

Nov 25, 2017
So, im not sure were to post this but i wanna work with someone on a game, im not much of a writer but id like to do some art.
I started doing "adult art for commissions a few months ago and wanna see what it could be like working on a game with someone,

i guess the question i have is Where do i look for people to work with, what section of this forum and maybe even other sites would i look at?

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Don't know what your exact skill set is, what your expectations are, or what your availability is but you can add me on Discord if you wanna see what I'm up to and hop on board. Otherwise, I'd also recommend the above post on creating a thread detailing the above.

kinderalpha#6818

Maahes

Nov 25, 2017
Don't know what your exact skill set is, what your expectations are, or what your availability is but you can add me on Discord if you wanna see what I'm up to and hop on board. Otherwise, I'd also recommend the above post on creating a thread detailing the above.

kinderalpha#6818
I will ad you on discord and send you a msg shortly

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
As someone who commissions art, good luck to you. I can only imagine how frustrating it can be for artists to find the right people and projects to work with. On my side of the fence, please meet the expectations you set. Getting art late (or at all) can be frustrating and I went through several artists, just trying to find someone with both skills and dependability.

That said, I've considered commissioning art for more of the "peepviews" in the game I'm building (mostly funny little sequences, seen from the MC's bedroom window). If you have time, check it out, see what it's about and let me know if you'd be interested in doing something along that style.

Maahes

Nov 25, 2017
As someone who commissions art, good luck to you. I can only imagine how frustrating it can be for artists to find the right people and projects to work with. On my side of the fence, please meet the expectations you set. Getting art late (or at all) can be frustrating and I went through several artists, just trying to find someone with both skills and dependability.

That said, I've considered commissioning art for more of the "peepviews" in the game I'm building (mostly funny little sequences, seen from the MC's bedroom window). If you have time, check it out, see what it's about and let me know if you'd be interested in doing something along that style.

yeah i def could see that. i do commissions my self. id like to work on something small at first maybe something along the lines of a quick visual novel to test out the waters.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts