HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
Quickly ran out of things to do. The game could do with more transformation options and some npcs that are either repeatable or are triggered with certain events. Maybe certain npcs will only appear when the character's body is a certain way? Oh and for more money making options why not have a brothel the player could work at? Also for the transformations, maybe more with potions or spells. Or perhaps have other magic users that the player can encounter and with ask for certain transformations they can't get else where, or the magic user just randomly changes the player their own amusement.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Thanks for the nice feedback!

The match 3 stuff is wonky. Either you complete it in a single cascade, or it takes 5 days of trying.
New pieces are generated kinda completely randomly. I'll try to adjust it somehow.

Honestly aside from the game breaking bugs in the farm,this is one of the most solidly built and most enjoyable twine games I've ever played. Good to see it migrate over here!
I'm glad you like it! (Even though it wasn't made in Twine)

As for the game, it seems similar to other types like Queen of the Seas by Malhavok.
Queen of Seas is using some assets I made ;) And I guess the gameplay is a bit similar, even though I'm trying to be less grindy.

Can we start as a female?
Starting as a man, only to be transformed into a woman 2 frames later feels shoehorned in.
I think life as a maid could be an interesting concept for an H game though.
and i'm glad the master isn't some dirty old man.. just saying.
I don't think it's shoehorned, it's just quick intro going straight to the good parts without any long timewasting.
The game wouldn't make sense with an originally female character, MC's behaviour is influenced by being formerly a man (or at least it's supposed to be).
I guess the core of the story would work with some noblewoman or princess, but a lot would have to be changed. Hmmm, I'm almost tempted to create an alternative version but at the moment I don't want to stray away from the original vision.

It froze on me at a certain point.
What point?

can anyone suggest me other game like this one??
Similar in which way? Style, gameplay, story, writing?

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Just something I noticed, but working as a bar maid doesn't take any time up in the day, so you can keep doing it over and over and get tons of money really easily.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Quickly ran out of things to do. The game could do with more transformation options and some npcs that are either repeatable or are triggered with certain events. Maybe certain npcs will only appear when the character's body is a certain way? Oh and for more money making options why not have a brothel the player could work at? Also for the transformations, maybe more with potions or spells. Or perhaps have other magic users that the player can encounter and with ask for certain transformations they can't get else where, or the magic user just randomly changes the player their own amusement.
There will be some more transformations and npcs. Brothel probably not, tho I'm not sure about it yet, but there will be some opportunities to boost the money you earn at the tavern with sexy encounters.

Just something I noticed, but working as a bar maid doesn't take any time up in the day, so you can keep doing it over and over and get tons of money really easily.
Well spotted, that is intentional and provisional since there are no other reliable fast ways to make money.

Aug 3, 2017
This game is pretty fun, but I find it rather annoying to find matching sets of clothes through the random process of stealing the Witch her clothes, is there another way of obtaining clothes rather than just stealing them and submitting myself to RNGesus?

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
This game is pretty fun, but I find it rather annoying to find matching sets of clothes through the random process of stealing the Witch her clothes, is there another way of obtaining clothes rather than just stealing them and submitting myself to RNGesus?
Buying them or making them, going to town or sewing things is triggered by random events, but it shouldn't take long.

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you for the reply! But I do have a suggestion regarding the sewing, instead of having a randomised assortment of fabrics and colours, why let me choose the type and colour of the fabric I buy? Something like "What kind of fabric would you like? <insert list of fabric types>" followed by "What colour fabric would you like? <insert list of colours>". Would massively cut down on RNG.

EDIT: Encountered a bug, if you cast spells, time advances, but if it becomes evening you aren't stopped from casting spells and you can continue casting spells beyond the evening, causing time to become undefined and the day (AFAIK) can't be ended anymore.

EDIT2: Another bug, if you cast the change eye colour spell it screws up your previous spells and makes it so they haven't happened, is undone by casting any other spell, but then your eyes aren't the new colour.

Last edited:

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
So for the cooking action, it appeared I can only used ingredient that was originally in the pantry, not those I buy or grow in the garden even though some of the recipe show them as necessary ingredient. Is my save bugged or will they be usable in the future?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
New pieces are generated kinda completely randomly. I'll try to adjust it somehow.
Just FYI, I had zero problems with the match 3 drop game. Think maybe someone has never played before and didn't look at what's around for combos. Maybe an option for easy mode, fewer matches needed for those folks.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Thank you for the reply! But I do have a suggestion regarding the sewing, instead of having a randomised assortment of fabrics and colours, why let me choose the type and colour of the fabric I buy? Something like "What kind of fabric would you like? <insert list of fabric types>" followed by "What colour fabric would you like? <insert list of colours>". Would massively cut down on RNG.
That would also mean dropping most of the shades and keeping only the basic ones. I'm not sure what would be better but I definitely try something to reduce the randomness, maybe some always available basic colours and some random extra.

EDIT: Encountered a bug, if you cast spells, time advances, but if it becomes evening you aren't stopped from casting spells and you can continue casting spells beyond the evening, causing time to become undefined and the day (AFAIK) can't be ended anymore.
Thanks, I forget to check the time. Situations like this when you get stuck could be solved by #Teleport.

EDIT2: Another bug, if you cast the change eye colour spell it screws up your previous spells and makes it so they haven't happened, is undone by casting any other spell, but then your eyes aren't the new colour.
I think I might already fix that in the new version I'm working on, I'll check that.

so in a few words, what's the story of this game ?
An arrogant aristocrat who gravely offended a powerful evil witch is transformed into a girl and forced to serve as her maid, do chores, manage the magic tower and experience various shenanigans.

So for the cooking action, it appeared I can only used ingredient that was originally in the pantry, not those I buy or grow in the garden even though some of the recipe show them as necessary ingredient. Is my save bugged or will they be usable in the future?
They should be usable, there is some bug.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
This really isn't my favorite kind of game.

I saw a comment about the gender swap being really shoehorned in, and I agree. It's very shoehorned in feeling. I know I was expecting more myself as I actively just did both everything without a second thought and then also did absolutely nothing asked of me in a different playthrough.

Honestly nothing felt different aside from some dialogue here or there.
It isn't badly made, but I wouldn't come back to it after 5 minutes.

Reactions: nodice20

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
Can't do cooking. Just blank. You did state it's a WIP, so I won't moan about it.

I think the spell books you learn could be expanded. I would also like to see some semblance of change based on breast expansion (ass expansion) being seen in the images present.

I know it's a WIP. I enjoyed it and want to see how you develop it further.

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
I'll wait for more versions before doing it again. But i'm really glad to see that the game is still in development. I really liked it. It's not often that a game around maids actually ask you to "clean". Would be great to add the stairs, because it's pretty tiring, and toilet because well... cleaning someone else toilet is pretty humiliating by itself (So i think). Thanks for the game :)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes