HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 16, 2018
the witch'es place is spotless and I have completed all book & clothing match 3, rats and bats and still can't leave the castle. did the game bug?

tgr

Jul 18, 2017
the witch'es place is spotless and I have completed all book & clothing match 3, rats and bats and still can't leave the castle. did the game bug?
Also have this issue. Cooking is also not possible. Loading an older save where the MC may go outside allows me to see the barmaid content.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Also have this issue. Cooking is also not possible. Loading an older save where the MC may go outside allows me to see the barmaid content.
Thats pretty bad, especially since everything works for me and I'm not able to figure out what is wrong :cry: . Requirements for leaving the tower are random events:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I'm playing the online version. I am not sure what change but now I can't even see the ingredient to pick. Hovering the mouse around it seem they are still there and I can still select stuffs to cook, they are just invisible.
Updated: I reload my save and they show up fine now, but I still cannot use new types of ingredient I buy from the town, just those I got since the beginning as well as the berry from the forest

Last edited:

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Really nice game and mechanic: you can play the obedient, the lazy maid or something in the middle.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Norton is flaging the online webpage as a dangerous website, might want to check back with norton to see why they are flaging you,.

Here is wat norton says to me:

Norton Rating

Norton Safe Web has analyzed maweb.eu for safety and security problems. Below is a sample of the threats that were found. Summary
  • Computer Threats: 0
  • Identity Threats: 1
  • Annoyance factors: 0
Total threats on this site: 1

The Norton rating is a result of Symantec's automated analysis system. Learn more.
The opinions of our users are reflected separately in the community rating on the right.
Threat Report

Phishing Attacks Threats found: 1

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Norton is flaging the online webpage as a dangerous website, might want to check back with norton to see why they are flaging you,.
Thank you, I would not notice this! I assume it is because my website currently doesn't have a well-working and properly meta-tagged homepage because it mostly serves just as directly-linked online storage space for my games. I will try to fix the issue.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Pipe minigame is so hard.:cry:
Before you start to place pipe parts down, pay special attention to the pre-placed pipes. From what I can tell there is only one solution to each pipe puzzle, every pipe part is required. I can go through again and screen grab the finished puzzle if you'd like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I've noticed that if there are two or more events due after the start of a fresh day (as in if you complete a task in the tower that would prompt an event involving you and the witch or if you have made a purchase in town that would have triggered an event) one of them will be skipped almost as if one has over ridden the triggering of the other. An example of this would be, I cleaned out the vivarium once and when the next day came around rather than giving me the story event to find amy's pet she complained about her damaged dress I think, I can't remember. This isn't the only example just the only one that comes to mind however if it would help I could got through and try to recreate these situations.

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
If everything works correctly, they should be only pushed to another day, not rewritten. And many things don't actually immediately trigger the event but just add it to the pool of available random events (including the vivarium one).

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
If everything works correctly, they should be only pushed to another day, not rewritten. And many things don't actually immediately trigger the event but just add it to the pool of available random events (including the vivarium one).
Ah I see fair enough then, I think that's where I've gone wrong then. May I make a request then? could you increase the frequency at which these random events occur. I've spent weeks (in game) procrastinating to try recover what I thought where the lost events ha ha :) Addendum. I remembered another event that I didn't see this second play through, after cleaning the telescope I didn't trigger the stargazing event (although now I understand it is random when you experience these events). A error I can say for sure is a error though is after you visit the farm if you travel onto the town and work as a barmaid sometimes the time of day will become corrupt and will just state ERROR and you will be able to work indefinitely at the bar. I really enjoy the game, I'm looking forward to the next content update :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes