HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
The game breaks for me, when Brigitte visits me in the tower in the evening. After the event ends, I get "Error -" instead of time of the day, and though I can still do all cleaning and stuff, the time and events do not advance any more. It persists both in the version currently downloaded here (in which I started a new game), and in online version after importing my save (attached below - save 1).
Brigitte1 bug.jpg
Even when I was able to initially delay her broken evening visit (it happens after I cook in the late afternoon and then do 1 more chore), when she arrived the next evening, the same thing has happened.

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
What kind of repeat prostitution is there in the game?
I only found a job with boobs in a tavern with some likelihood of triggering.
Unfortunately, currently only the unrepeatable one and the events in the tavern. I intend to add more but I did not get to do that yet.

The game breaks for me, when Brigitte visits me in the tower in the evening. After the event ends, I get "Error -" instead of time of the day, and though I can still do all cleaning and stuff, the time and events do not advance any more. It persists both in the version currently downloaded here (in which I started a new game), and in online version after importing my save (attached below - save 1).
View attachment 740716
Even when I was able to initially delay her broken evening visit (it happens after I cook in the late afternoon and then do 1 more chore), when she arrived the next evening, the same thing has happened.
#Teleport or Procrastinate the whole day should fix the time.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
There is a way you could introduce the character editor that's in bimbo, into this if your interested. :) You could have the witches last beautification spell just be the character editor. :)

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
How are things progressing :)
Kinda badly because I am horribly behind the schedule but also kinda well because the last few days I am on the roll and I think I am making a good stuff and have good ideas how to continue but also kinda badly because an hour ago I found out the calculation of the prices of clothes is completely broken and I am in the middle of fixing it right now.

There is a way you could introduce the character editor that's in bimbo, into this if your interested. :) You could have the witches last beautification spell just be the character editor. :)
Damn, that makes a lot of sense :FacePalm:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Not to pile it on but, I've just had an encounter with the farmer and he complained to me about his sex life and blamed it on me (my wife always want me to eat her out, it's your fault) Thing is I didn't actually do anything of the sort with him or her I opted for just killing the critters and that was it and went about my business. I think it may be a bug.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Unfortunately, currently only the unrepeatable one and the events in the tavern. I intend to add more but I did not get to do that yet.
I am happy that you will add this in the future.
It is a little surprising when the heroine is ready to "serve" the visitors of the tavern, but not ready to work as a prostitute.

If in a tavern, after the heroine agrees to show her breasts, and the tavern visitor offers her a "job," the heroine can agree or offer him "vaginal" or "oral" options.?

If you add a new variable (number) indicating the heroine's fame as a "harlot"?
The variable will grow if the heroine agrees to the offer of a tavern visitor to "work". This variable will increase the chance of an event in a tavern with a visitor. This variable can be used in a similar way during prostitution.
Additionally, this variable can be used for other events in the city added later.
You can find out the "approximate" value in the tavern by listening to rumors in the tavern (a separate option for checking the reputation)

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Thing is I didn't actually do anything of the sort with him or her I opted for just killing the critters and that was it and went about my business. I think it may be a bug.
It probably is.

If you add a new variable (number) indicating the heroine's fame as a "harlot"?
The variable will grow if the heroine agrees to the offer of a tavern visitor to "work". This variable will increase the chance of an event in a tavern with a visitor. reputation)
I like it because this system would deliver more prostitution scenes to people interested in prostitution content.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
I like it because this system would deliver more prostitution scenes to people interested in prostitution content.
I am happy that you liked my idea.

This variable can be used as a trigger for some other events. If the heroine has a high reputation as a harlot, do not be surprised that the guards stick to her ("we know what you are doing ...") or ordinary city dwellers offer her to "have a good time" (for money or for free) and so on. For a world with such a level of development, "a prostitute" and "a woman who gives to everyone" can be regarded as equivalent concepts.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It probably is.

I'm sorry friend. Don't lose heart, I've played through most of the new content and I must admit, I'm really enjoy this game. I'm enjoying the relationship development between the MC and Amy. I'm trying to play the game like a classic romance and have them come together over time and you've certainly nailed it. All those little moments they share together and how Amy comes to your side in times of needs. Feels good man. :)

• Love

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I think I've discovered a bug effecting the garden. There is something that is crashing the garden once it's grown, it simply states "collect green tops" but once you do it freezes the game up and you need to teleport away, it could ether be the carrots (which is the one i'm leaning towards) or it's one of the penis plants. Once this option appears in the garden I can't interact with the garden any longer without it bugging out, this includes making a fertility potion and using it on the garden. I can post my save if you'd think it would help any :) Okay, it's the chives and they seem to be never ending. You can't harvest them like you would any other plant, instead you need to pick the collect green tops option and even once you have you can just harvest them indefinitely.

Last edited:

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Dev is currently working on 3 games, he just released an update on Fake AI, probably next up is this or the other one. So 1-2 months atleast before new update.
"I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! - Build 0.9.65" "JUL 26, 2020 AT 1:17 AM" has been released. It's September now, and the "non-patrons" were not told about the changes in this version.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes