• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Apologies it takes so long, I'm kinda constantly falling behind the schedule. The new version should be published next week or so. It includes more content with veela Vesna, giving blowjobs for money, demons, two new female npc's and more customisable furniture.

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Apologies it takes so long, I'm kinda constantly falling behind the schedule. The new version should be published next week or so. It includes more content with veela Vesna, giving blowjobs for money, demons, two new female npc's and more customisable furniture.
Hey my man, no worries. Take care of yourself and keep up the good work.

Reactions: Dahakma

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Cool, I am glad that the project is developing.

Are you planning to add a tattoo to the game? If so, will they be purely decorative or will some tattoos affect the character's parameters or trigger triggers?

Are you planning to add "semen stains"?

What does the "Slutiness" parameter affect?
I realized that there are changes text in "Work as barmaid", but what else does it affect?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Are you planning to add a tattoo to the game? If so, will they be purely decorative or will some tattoos affect the character's parameters or trigger triggers?
I did not intend to. I could easily copy-paste it from my other games but I was not able to figure out an excuse why.

Are you planning to add "semen stains"?
No, I did not even think about it but it is an interesting idea. I am currently considering ways to make clothes "consumable" to force the player to buy/make more clothes and not spent the whole game in the initial ones.

What does the "Slutiness" parameter affect?
It is not very useful, it influences how much tips you get while working in the tavern or how hight is the probability you attract a customer during whoring (in the newest version)

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I did not intend to. I could easily copy-paste it from my other games but I was not able to figure out an excuse why.

No, I did not even think about it but it is an interesting idea. I am currently considering ways to make clothes "consumable" to force the player to buy/make more clothes and not spent the whole game in the initial ones.

It is not very useful, it influences how much tips you get while working in the tavern or how hight is the probability you attract a customer during whoring (in the newest version)
In the Witch context, you can add the tattoos, but make the actual art, descriptions and functionality in context of being enslaved by a witch. Some tattoos forced on you that are actually runes that have a function (like the classic ovaries tattoo on the stomach making the protagonist horny all the time), others you can get yourself to counter those tattoos/runes or other effects pushed on you.

And then you can go even further making combinations of tattoos have unforeseen effects. Like getting rune cursed to be horny, then you trying to counter it with a rune of your own, but turns out that those two runes together get a different meaning and suddenly instead of you always being horny, everyone around you is always horny and try to force themselves on you.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm not sure but I think I've discovered a bug of sorts. I've noticed that some events are skipping there introduction events and I'm not sure what the trigger for it is as some events that aren't appearing previously did appear appropriately on other play throughs. For example, killing the rats. The event wasn't introduced to me as it would normally, instead I just wondered down to the basement and the rats had already been somewhat exterminated. It's the same with the pipes, I was just wondering around the tower and it suddenly appeared with repair pipes prompt. I've also noticed it when that warlock visits the tower, Amy didn't bother warning me that he was coming, he just showed up and started the scene. Edit: I am exceptionally efficient at getting the tower in tow I may be completing too many events at once. Edit: Edit: I'm thoroughly enjoying the character development between the witch and the MC, it's really rather wholesome, great job my man :) Also even though I've managed to catch the spider and popped him back in his box I'm still being told he's still perched on those crates like king tut, mocking me, waiting to be caught. :cautious:

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
I'm not sure but I think I've discovered a bug of sorts. I've noticed that some events are skipping there introduction events and I'm not sure what the trigger for it is as some events that aren't appearing previously did appear appropriately on other play throughs.
Damn, thanks for the report, that was a nasty one. Basically, if the day ended in the town or during sewing or reading, the evening event was triggered twice (and the player could only see the second one) . I re-uploaded a new version which should fix that.

I am exceptionally efficient at getting the tower in tow I may be completing too many events at once.
No need to flex, that should not have a role.

In the Witch context, you can add the tattoos, but make the actual art, descriptions and functionality in context of being enslaved by a witch. Some tattoos forced on you that are actually runes that have a function (like the classic ovaries tattoo on the stomach making the protagonist horny all the time), others you can get yourself to counter those tattoos/runes or other effects pushed on you.

And then you can go even further making combinations of tattoos have unforeseen effects. Like getting rune cursed to be horny, then you trying to counter it with a rune of your own, but turns out that those two runes together get a different meaning and suddenly instead of you always being horny, everyone around you is always horny and try to force themselves on you.
I love tattoo-based magic but I am not sure if that would fit the game. I will think about it. But do I really like everybody is horny scenario.

• Red Heart

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Man, you've updated this thread a month in advanced! (2020-15-11) o_O how did you manage that one? :sneaky: I'll check out the update buddy. Love'n the speedy fix my man, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I think I've discovered a small bug with the lumber jack. At first I thought you could just buy infinite amount of wood from him, first time you encounter him so I just bought 400 logs. Turns out you can't and I am now -150 denars in debt. :cautious: Edit: I noticed also that after you've solved is problem you can no longer buy wood from him. Edit: So I've been through most of the content and I can't find any more issues! the only issues I've found is the one I've outline previously in this post and the farmer still thinks I ate his wife out even though I elected to just kill the critters. Great job buddy, I'm really enjoying the game so far. :)

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
It is literally a text based game with very little visuals. You have basically seen it all from the screenshots
I am sure i said would i dont confirm
And there is other text based with more ppics and even videos so xd

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Dont misunderstand me i really likes these games is just i am not usually fan of too much text :p

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
by chance, are you remarking upon things such as necklaces and earnings?
I have not watched for those, but I think at least a necklace vanished with other clothing items.
Once I lost a skirt (without replacement) and thus I was not allowed to work in the tavern.
But when I was sewing some items the randomizing of several clothing items in my inventory was common. And that was the real issue here. I create (sew) an outfit and select to wear it and overnight it changes into random training clothes (done while learning sewing). - I just don't like to repeat dressing the same items over and over again. When pressing "outfit" I don't see any.

I played offline and online. The same issue.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I have not watched for those, but I think at least a necklace vanished with other clothing items.
Once I lost a skirt (without replacement) and thus I was not allowed to work in the tavern.
But when I was sewing some items the randomizing of several clothing items in my inventory was common. And that was the real issue here. I create (sew) an outfit and select to wear it and overnight it changes into random training clothes (done while learning sewing). - I just don't like to repeat dressing the same items over and over again. When pressing "outfit" I don't see any.

I played offline and online. The same issue.
Wow I can understand how that can be tiresome and be a detriment to your enjoyment of the game. I'm afraid the only time I've noticed issues with the clothing items is when the game has loaded up an auto save. It hasn't happened to me very often because to be honest auto saves in anything sap my enjoyment pretty quickly because I just can't trust them. First thing I do when I boot the game up is load up a manual save but on the occasion I've forgotten to I've noticed issues with my clothes.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes