• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Fishnets will get you one more point. I think that's about the limit without just being naked. In fact if you get the fishnets and take your top off it starts throwing an error. Edit: And of course now I realize that I had my mouse on the wrong spot when I took the screenshot and not when I was stitching them together. Fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dahakma

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Really like this
Not fap material in any sense but ...
Repeatedly made me laugh, slightly old fashioned self deprecatory humour throughout
Minigames are simple and enjoyable
Plot appears to trundle along nicely
Do hope this game will continue to completion, very good so far

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Actually just remembered another thing I really like
The paper doll (which I'm fairly sure the author has used elsewhere)

Also how on earth do you come up with the character of the MC
1) A self-absorbed, arrogant nobhead (clearly went to a very expensive private boarding school)
2) A self-entitled sex pest (just the sort to leave numerous offspring dotted around with different women)
3) A bumbling buffoon of a man (it is remarkable he managed to dress himself before meeting the witch, probably had a valet)

The only way this MC could be less credible was if he was portayed as the elected leader of some nation state.

No identification with actual persons (living or deceased) is intended or should be inferred. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
All is connected (with some extra parts but still) but the puzzle still doesn't count as solved.
Annoying.
1611729809698.png

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
There is a post earlier in this thread (No 106) about occasional odd effects to do with end of day timings which Dahakma responded to. I may have found another similar issue. The second visit of Mr Farrow (while Amelia is away), if it occurs in the evening and the MC resists Mr Farrow's advances the game goes to an error page which I'm pretty sure is the day time value going out of bounds.

Also is this a deliberate piece of text or a spelling mistake
"The big fireplace was burning, emitting pleasant heat and making the whore room very cosy."

And lastly is there anything one can do to deliberately trigger the pipe puzzle, I have definitely had it a number of times but can't work out if it's initiated by some other action/actions or just random

All in all still one of the games I enjoy playing to while away odd moments more than any other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Mar 6, 2018
So... I've got a question. When's the some update coming along? It's not that I'm impatient, but this games's quite good, and as other observant member said, your game's got really good ol' humor up in it. Also it be really nice to have something to play in this current state of affairs round' the world.

Yours trully,
The Boogyman :)

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
What's new added to "Build 0.9.76" by "OCT 27, 2020 AT 3:00 AM" ?
Mostly bugfixes & experiment with letting the Witch stay home during weekends.

How are things coming along with the development? :)
So... I've got a question. When's the some update coming along? It's not that I'm impatient, but this games's quite good, and as other observant member said, your game's got really good ol' humor up in it. Also it be really nice to have something to play in this current state of affairs round' the world.
I'm sorry it takes so long, I'm currently trying to finish Fake AI. The new update unfortunately won't be released sooner than in May :cry: .

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes