• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

susyluny

Sep 8, 2019
I killed all the rats every male and female even the children they were an anoyance to my mistress and i killed lthem like anoyance they were.

love the game hope for your retun to it

isablanca

Aug 6, 2022
Hi. I have been playing for over 447 days and my karakter is pregnant. So when does he/she give birth and when does the story continue? Because i have not seen the witch in more than a 100 days.. So the rest of the game is pretty mutch completed i think. Masterd sowing skill and i am pretty far along with gardering. Minnie games are completed. And the story line of Robert, Visnia en the woodchopper completed amoungst some other things... I am no longer able to brew any potions( did all that i could) and the spells are a nousence after a while because nothing realy comes out of it.. Like another story or what.

And in the end of the day a ;( shows up for a little while.. Witch did not do in the beginning as i remember.

Last edited:

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Hi. I have been playing for over 447 days and my karakter is pregnant. So when does he/she give birth and when does the story continue? Because i have not seen the witch in more than a 100 days.. So the rest of the game is pretty mutch completed i think. Masterd sowing skill and i am pretty far along with gardering. Minnie games are completed. And the story line of Robert, Visnia en the woodchopper completed amoungst some other things... I am no longer able to brew any potions( did all that i could) and the spells are a nousence after a while because nothing realy comes out of it.. Like another story or what.

And in the end of the day a ;( shows up for a little while.. Witch did not do in the beginning as i remember.
If I remember correctly, the pregnancy is fake. The plot is not yet complete. The author wrote that he would continue to work on this game after he completed another one.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
I think this would play better as a snotty noble lady being enslaved, the transformation bit of the story never really effects much. Anyways surprised by the quality of the game.

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
will there be more updates , i love the game so far never mind i just saw abandoned shame it is fun making choices
Yes, definitely this year but I am wary of giving a more exact date.

I think this would play better as a snotty noble lady being enslaved, the transformation bit of the story never really happens. Anyways surprised by the quality of the game.
I am not sure whether the game would work with the MC being a woman from the beginning.
1. being transformed into a woman nobody of his old accomplices recognizes is one of the main reasons why is he staying with the Witch
2. his other main motivation is to bang the Witch
3. since he used to be a man, he is very casual, careless and shameless about female sexuality

yanjiuxuan

Mar 19, 2023
There was a problem with the link of the pregnancy potion, I couldn't trigger the follow-up content after using it

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes