I was mentioned in the newspaper

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Before starting to develop pr0n games I've been writing erotica (in Hebrew) for more than 20 years (and I still do). Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to find that Haaretz, Israel's oldest newspaper (since 1918!) mentioned my writing in piece about the works of Anais Nin. What has it got to do with Vae Victis? Very little. How proud I am? Very fucking proud.

Here is a translation of the piece where I'm mentioned and a screen cap for you Hebrew readers.

Evidence of … the lack of understanding of how to do it (write erotica - doorknob22) right, is the fact that no publishing house published a bound and rigid paper book that combines the best writings of the mysterious Israeli erotic network prince, "Dor Nov". His site, called "The Doorknob", has been surviving with dignity for many years, contains a variety of stories in a variety of genres and lengths, and testifies to the breadth and considerable talent for turning readers on and entertaining, them while dealing with sweaty Israeliness, cross-age, intertracial and even galaxy spanning fantasies, as well as criticism on Israeli culture. If anyone had any doubts about what could happen in Corona hotels, he could have read the special that Nov has devoted to the subject.

Haaretz.jpg