xcanonx12

May 28, 2020
Whenever I face The commander at the Volcano I keep getting a GAME OVER screen instead of the fight, is this a bug? do I have to start all over?

nixsaco

Mar 6, 2021
Whenever I face The commander at the Volcano I keep getting a GAME OVER screen instead of the fight, is this a bug? do I have to start all over?
I encountered this bug myself, and it seems to be a phenomenon that occurs when you are controlling a princess and a commander, and the commander is unable to fight and defeats the boss. It is necessary to finish the princess operation part with the commander alive.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I’m really looking forward to the new work~ I heard that the heroine’s mother has an NTR plot

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Decided to check on this thread since I remember liking this game way back when... Well. Mostly. I remember hating the ending with a burning passion...

And I find out that the epilogue chapters STILL aren't finished even now? Seriously?

He's gonna launch a new game. (Which honestly looks very interesting...) Yet they still haven't finished the epilogue on this one? I'm... concerned about the future of this next game, especially since it was apparently already delayed up to late December and that's in some ways an optimistic estimate on their parts...

Oh well, guess I'm putting this thread on the back burner for another year... Maybe 2...

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
The most interesting part of this new installment is actually the Star Queen... and the Demon King and his minions.

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
I started getting a weird error during the gameplay and crashed the game. Now whenever I open the game and press on "continue", this error appears 24/7 and I can't play anymore. Does anyone know why ?

Error: 1701717517108.png

EDIT: Based on my knowledge & what I found so far is that a save could be corrupted or maybe it broke the loading of saves because of the name? I fixed this by renaming a save called "Save32" to "COPY_Save32" to see if this could be the issue and now it works.

EDIT 2: I've renamed the save to "Save30" (which should be the max limit of save slots) and it works without problems. I don't know how the game managed to make a save slot on 32 when the limit is on 30....

Last edited:

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I started getting a weird error during the gameplay and crashed the game. Now whenever I open the game and press on "continue", this error appears 24/7 and I can't play anymore. Does anyone know why ?

Error: View attachment 3143053

EDIT: Based on my knowledge & what I found so far is that a save could be corrupted or maybe it broke the loading of saves because of the name? I fixed this by renaming a save called "Save32" to "COPY_Save32" to see if this could be the issue and now it works.

EDIT 2: I've renamed the save to "Save30" (which should be the max limit of save slots) and it works without problems. I don't know how the game managed to make a save slot on 32 when the limit is on 30....
I'd just like to say thank you for actually returning to explain how you fixed the issue, instead of just saying 'lol nvm i fixed it' and fucking off forever.

AndroidGenos

Sep 9, 2023
Does anyone know where item 12 is for the inventory?
[NVM, found it in one of the jars in town.]

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes